DINNERTIME
Finally the blog has begun... Being is now intertwined with bloging in some sort of neo-everyday-life nothing better to do kind of thing.
Please visit and leave your thoughts...
Awamori should be about discovery... an exploration to far away places, or near... an adventure of sight, aroma, taste, air, soil, light, sunshine...
高田総統。 I love him...... hahahaah and to me his name is LO SAAIE. However u call it, he is the MAN.
Dinner was something errrrrrrrrrr SOMETHING.
This is the view from my apartment. I'm going out sleepwalking where mute memories start talking. Okinawa smells good.
Please visit and leave your thoughts...
Awamori should be about discovery... an exploration to far away places, or near... an adventure of sight, aroma, taste, air, soil, light, sunshine...
高田総統。 I love him...... hahahaah and to me his name is LO SAAIE. However u call it, he is the MAN.
Dinner was something errrrrrrrrrr SOMETHING.
This is the view from my apartment. I'm going out sleepwalking where mute memories start talking. Okinawa smells good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home