FIRE FIRE FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FC Ryuku vs RKU.
They are winless in 9 games.
The house is rockin'! u guys are OVER!!!!
My boi, TAKE. He is one of many super dope headz behind the scenes. I am super pumped up bout him and I must always thank him for the opp's. He is here seen thinking a proposal for FC Ryukyu. He is attacking in everyway possible. Sponsors................ hmmmmmmm hate me now I am thinking. But anyways good things take times like fine wine and the relationship. I think I am going to let it relax and chill and grow. Hahaa go figure................................. Go figures hahhahaha.
It has been great to have some many people come together.
They are winless in 9 games.
The house is rockin'! u guys are OVER!!!!
My boi, TAKE. He is one of many super dope headz behind the scenes. I am super pumped up bout him and I must always thank him for the opp's. He is here seen thinking a proposal for FC Ryukyu. He is attacking in everyway possible. Sponsors................ hmmmmmmm hate me now I am thinking. But anyways good things take times like fine wine and the relationship. I think I am going to let it relax and chill and grow. Hahaa go figure................................. Go figures hahhahaha.
It has been great to have some many people come together.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home