September 02, 2007

OSAKA OUTBURST

August 30, 2007

It was a busy ass day with end of month taking up every hour on the hour.. The quota we are chasing is astronomical. I'm so fed up with tough quotas. That's horseshit!

After a hard day, I unwind and enjoy the good things in life from under such pressure. Trying to recuperate my brain before boucing out of town next month. Need energy for that shit ya know...

So I did manage to make myself productive over the Thursday night with people from Chaumet:

Near the end of the evening it started to thin out became more enjoyable.

As a matter of fact, this month is my thirtieth birthday and my anniversary that I strated working in this compnay exactly one year ago.

Cruel fate of sacrificial victim? I was targetd by colleagues at work. As a result, I got drunk my ass off.

I was forced myself to drink a whole drink in a gulp over every matter.

I'm dead.

It was real bad next day! I couldn't do anything actually. I feel sick. There in body, but not in spirit. I couldn't get motivated to do anything.

I'd knew I'd be sorry if I drink too much. I don't have learning ability. Thus, I do it once in a while.



August 31, 2007

My boss will leave the company and today is his last day. So he treated us with Le Pin 1984. It is pretty classy vintage wine cannot be beat and is difficult to find these days. This is the wine I would like to try once ever in my life. Lucky me! I

Its dope.

Waht shall I do in September?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home