JACK'S STEAK HOUSE
We tried out the food at various places.
This restaurant is the shit of the shit. And I mean shit is in a good way to all u folks who don't what I am saying. I remember 70's. You know, more laid-back, good old days. One of my FAV restaurants in the world!
Take me back to the good old days.

FUNNY SIGNS part 1
hahah I don't know if this is even part 1 but here is one mind boggler.
This restaurant is the shit of the shit. And I mean shit is in a good way to all u folks who don't what I am saying. I remember 70's. You know, more laid-back, good old days. One of my FAV restaurants in the world!
Take me back to the good old days.
FUNNY SIGNS part 1
hahah I don't know if this is even part 1 but here is one mind boggler.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home