May 15, 2006

COMING TO A END.............

I don't get many strikes to hit most games. But they are able to manufacture more runs and not just sit around and wait for the home run.
This is where I hit the longest home run in the field's history.
My last game.
Rambo.
Yoshikiyo on the mound.
His pitch count was low, it was a nice victory for him. That's what he's capable of out there. He didn't have a lot of movement on his fastball but he was throwing 85 mph. they just didn't pick it up. On this game, however, nobody pitched our game more than Yasu. I think it was one of his best outings -- just my opinion.

Here is a pic of my big boi, Yasu celebrated his first appearance in 5 years by posting 3 strike outs!
Making a fabulous appearance was Miyuki.

No homer, I ended a personal 1-for-3 with a run and a triple in the third inning.

I felt good. I had good stuff today. When you have good stuff, you should win ballgames.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home