ICE COLD cooler than cool..............
Sometimes they make u cry, sometimes they make u wanna die.
Here is a pic of Okinawa’s unique three-string guitar, the sanshin, is the inspiration for much of the island’s pop sounds as well as its musical heritage. I'm feelin them!
Thanks to Ryota and Masaya for helping to put this all together for me.
You never know what's gonna happen, you know? This party was crazy and proof again, that I am getting too old for this shit.
His name is Hiroshi. He is a guy who usually don't like to take pics. So I decided to make this one a lil blurry.
Masaya and Yuji. Sometimes they make u smile, sometimes they make u go the extra mile.
But to me, BLOOD is thicker than water.
WAKIN UP............???? Yabaii...... means crazy in japanese by the way.
It was an adventure from there on out. Keep on playing on.
That was a fucking crazy Friday. See y'all soon.................................


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home