THE DAVINCI CODE
既に予告編にもナゾが隠されていたし、期待出来そう。
で「DAVINCI CODE」です。前評判はイマイチ、というか全然ダメみたいな噂でしたが、僕は凄く楽しめました。面白いです。これって、たぶん、育った環境とか教育の違い。僕とかは、キリスト教もダヴィンチもテンプル騎士団も、なんかSF的な感じに楽しめる。インディー・ジョーンズとかを観るのとあんまり変わらない。でも、外人達にはテーマがあまりに身近なのかも。センシティブなテーマでもあるし。
Picking good flowers in celebration of the opening of Tomoko's shop.
Dinner meeting at El Torito.
Lime is for wimps!? Crazy Ed's Cave Creek Chili Beer. This beer is disgusting! I just had to try it. I love beer and I love peppers, but the combination of the two was like drinking rosemary's baby's urine. A chili pepper smack dab in the middle of it. The smell from this thing was the worst. Everyone....avoid this beer like the plague, unless you are pulling a prank on someone.
BURRITO & SEAFOOD FLAUTAS.
My old buddy, my hairstylist. GRILLED CHICKEN & BEEF FAJITAS. We have known each other for a long time.
Yo check it here.
I give a big bon voyage to Tomoko who has been the face of Quarter for the past year. She is moving on to persue her dreams. Good luck Tomoko!
address/新宿区岩戸町2-1
パレスティディオ神楽坂CITY TOWER 1F
phone /03-6657-7625
open /10:00-21:00 (木・日・祝祭 ~20:00)
close /毎週火曜日


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home