May 22, 2006

FUKUOKA TRIBE.

POWER DINNER. It's a good week when I get treated to dinner at favorite restaurant twice, back to back!

Equally good is the sashimi. People in the US: When you go to a Japanese restaurant, this is what sashimi is supposed to look like! Extremely fresh and tasty.

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT????????
Here is a pic of another one of my big boi, HIROAKI NAGAI. Nagai san as I call him is a trooper. Without him I would be nothing. So much respect. And AWWWWW I wonder who he is talking to on the phone. hhahahahahahha much respect........
but, don't listen to that hustler. He's just trying to sell you a bill of goods. hahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaa.

I've had some crazy ass hours. Finally heading home from nutso week in Fukuoka. Hopefully, my flight ain't delayed. It was another day another flight.

Good company, good food, good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home