LAST DAYS. Nothing beats that PRICELESS.............. to me at least........
Nothing beats that PRICELESS.............. to me at least........ Since I have dropped here, I have been to these places.
BACK TO THE PAST....... not the future yet players....... in the past week. I have been so busy. I have had no time to post up, so here is a look back on the week I had here is some pics from the peak dinner I had the other day wid my homies and homegirls left to right is NANAE, AKANE, SHOICHI, HARUNA, RISA, CHIHO, TAKE, and HIROYUKI. Good food nice and relaxing.
Good eats, good treats make good meets.
Here it is folks his return to music game.
”キッチンにはハイライトとウイスキーグラスどこにでもあるような 家族の風景”♪

アフター・パーティーでファックド・アップでしょう!
What?! GAVE UP?????? In real life when is it time to give up???? Call it quits???? In love...... in playing games....... in being non-serious...... smoking cigz.......... eating so much...... taking diet pills.......... being childish............ anything when is it time???????????
My fav Hangetsutei always rests my soul, as it has been a rough year. It was supposed to be a calming visit.
You are in the Jungle baby! I wanna hear your scream!
Anyhow sweet and smart people............. who says so????????
BACK TO THE PAST....... not the future yet players....... in the past week. I have been so busy. I have had no time to post up, so here is a look back on the week I had here is some pics from the peak dinner I had the other day wid my homies and homegirls left to right is NANAE, AKANE, SHOICHI, HARUNA, RISA, CHIHO, TAKE, and HIROYUKI. Good food nice and relaxing.
Good eats, good treats make good meets.
Here it is folks his return to music game.
”キッチンにはハイライトとウイスキーグラスどこにでもあるような 家族の風景”♪
アフター・パーティーでファックド・アップでしょう!
What?! GAVE UP?????? In real life when is it time to give up???? Call it quits???? In love...... in playing games....... in being non-serious...... smoking cigz.......... eating so much...... taking diet pills.......... being childish............ anything when is it time???????????
My fav Hangetsutei always rests my soul, as it has been a rough year. It was supposed to be a calming visit.
You are in the Jungle baby! I wanna hear your scream!
Anyhow sweet and smart people............. who says so????????


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home