THE BEST THING FROM KOREA
I don't know much about Korea.
A lot people say their movies is the best thing. Some say the KIMUCHI.
I say the korean BBQ is the shit. And this restaurant in Okinawa is the shit of the shit.
And I mean shit in a good way to all u folks who don't what I am saying. Located in TSUJI this 15 tabled restaurant just underwent renovation one of my FAV restaurants.
Akane and Chiho and Haruna and me is chilling eating there. Peep the credits and peep the facts.
Why do the Japanese have to do everything better? Italian is better, Chinese is beter, Korean is better, McDonald's is better.
I got a whiff of some fresh air and took this nice pic of the Kokusai Street nightlights.
海の幸ハンバーグ。This chef say "I get inspired by Taro." So Yummy.
EVERYONE TS and ya girl 7e CHILLIN'.
THE THREE RAPPERS PUSHING THE NEXT GEN. ME CHEF NANAE , the fucking future...........
THE GODFATHER of me, Robert De Niro is here bitches.............
Also more pics of what happened that week.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home