June 11, 2006

Back in..................................

@国見SA.

伊達鶏の白石うー麺 & 特製牛タンハンバーグ。It is ok...................
Walking around in my tee shirt. I am just right. It is so nice y'all! Beautiful...................
Iwate-san (2038 m) is located in Iwate Prefecture on the northeast end of Japan's main island, Honshu. The volcano started to show signs of reawakening, when high levels of seismic activity became apparent. Since then, tilting and other changes in the mountain's geometry have been observed, and earthquake activity has been steadily rising.

This photo shows the top of the mountain is still covered with snow.......

The goodies! (See below).

I just found this is cool. Everything in mint condition of course. Sweeeet.
I'm very proud of my Grandpa......
Being in San Francisco and Akita reminded me how summer really is. Running around and jogging and going to special places. hmmmmm..................
Took this nice pic of the view from 水晶山. Just a minute away from Granpa's house.

Back in Kazuno and I must go get some of that good stuff.
とろろめし。 I never thought this would be so good!
ほたて天ざる。which is real good too! yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
@切田屋. 創業100年を超える老舗店で、そば粉は契約栽培の選りすぐりの一番粉だけを使用 だそうです。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home