Japan vs Croatia
We're such hot shit! Aww yeah baby!
Kawaguchi made a wonderful diving save to prevent a penalty in the 22nd minute. Damn, this must feel good a goalie does a full extension to save what should have been a definite goal! This guys is incredible! What a save!!!
That was such a disappointing, frustrating match---if only Yanagi had kept his eye on the ball---arghhhh.... He cost us dear. Still, didn't see Takahara at all all game, so were again annoyed Zico subbed the wrong striker.
Need him.ASAKO TOKI.
Sometimes, I have to laugh at myself. Why am I COMPLETELY obsesses with Asako Toki? Is it her voice? Her backup band? Her choice in cover songs? Her Engrish?! I have no idea. I just bought ALL her cover CDs called, STANDARDS. There are 3 of them. I love your haunting/disturbing/addictive voice, Asako.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home