Ibaraki Summer part.2
We had a great dinner at my house turned into a restaurant.
inoue家の近くで採れました。カブトムシ、久しぶりにみたような。他にもノコギリクワガタやら小クワガタやら、いろいろいます。
Hinata. Who just popped this bad alcoholic out?! But regardless, the kid is mad cute.
My dad on the grill.
Dinner at Inoue Space makes people happy. Proof Positive.
Lily. Holy shit, ハラミ good eats! It is sooooooooooooooooooooooo yummmmmmy. It's all about the food! You have to eat till you're about to explode.
Everyone, meet Kumiko, Tomomi, Masako and Kazu(PRL). Ladies, meet my blog. Thanks to Ryo for making the introductions...
気持ちいいひととき.......... Big thanks to John for sending me these. They are fly as hell. Thanks for the goodies!
Party People...
In The Place... It's always a little scary when you're runnin something for the first time in a long time. You never know what's gonna happen you know? But she held firm and it was a really dope party. Mad cool people, mad cool vibe... everyone was havin' a good time. Thanks to my fam. for helping to put this all together.
To Be! Lisa and Ponta in the house! Finally wrapped up the day with Sweeeet.
DOG BITE DOG. ANGELzzzzz........... Here is a picture of Lisa's lil dogg PONTA and my own BAGEL. All of them are angels............... They are made for each other?!
Keita(Lily NUMBER 2) pretty much takes care of all the cooking jobs for our guests.
The Myth. The Mack. Ryo. Kids, I wish I could show you all. You know I would if I could, but I can't since he looks like a Vietnamese refugee . This is as much as I can do?! He leaves State Street to work for J.P. Morgan this summer. Good luck! Financial planning for me?! Nah........ Well, not you?!
Masami the hairstylist and Tatsu my juniorI've known him since elementary school. They are cool peoples. Smile for the camera.
Just didn't want to get home at 10pm is all, huh? Until next time........................ Thanks for the good times.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home