July 03, 2006

GIANTS PRIDE dope ass times..................................

@ Tokyo Dome. It was a nice nice clear day so I got this shot.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Finally..........
I am super pumped up bout Lisa and I must always thank her for the opp's. Again thanks to her for inviting me.
Lisa and Yasushi put me up in is doooooope seat. I got this amazing seat to myself. Chill. Laid back. RARE VIEWS.

In the secod, Lee led off with his 26th home run of the year. And celebrates. This one is GOOOOOD! whooooo hooooooo
Dope ass times..................................
Utsumi traps Tigers for 1st shutout. Great job!
The game ended at a smacking pace. Finished in about 2 hours. Frustrated?! But it sure was a ton of fun! We'll hook up next time again! Please..................................!!!!!!

The view. Beautiful..........

Stopped and did a little "one drink" wind down at the sports bar at Suidobashi.
Crazy fans are dancing. Everyone having the time of their life.

Thanks for the good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home