June 29, 2006

OFF TO OSAKA............ back to the madness

It was another day another trip for the interview with MHD/LVMH. Arriving early to the station I was super tired. So here goes the Osaka trip.
道頓堀。 We had some excellent 串かつ in the ghetto.
どて焼き。
This one is for u.................. good eats!
I say this is the shit. I mean shit in a good way to all you folks who don't know what I am saying.

A bad remake.................
When I first heard of this movie, I thought it would be something like Titanic, but I was wrong. This movie is also about a ship that sinks but only here almost everybody dies in the first twenty minutes of the movie. Only 6 or 7 people survive. I thought it wasn't that interesting. It's not worth watching on a big screen.
In Osaka, it's all about the food!
dope ass Donki Kingdom.
It was so hot and intense! Dotonbori Dive?!

Finally heading home from another nutso day in Osaka. Just non-stop... I don't know why I do this to myself. Here are some highlights...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home