October 27, 2007

Weekend In Review

October 25, 2007

そして、夜はリーガロイヤルホテルに。

パーティーへ。

This?

Great company. ( Kuwata-san)
テーブルにはこんな人も。

He has a really great character and I was lucky enough to tag along for dinner with him.


He's back yo! Big things from this man coming in 2008.

「また来年もメジャーでプレイする事を望んでいる」 と話していました。今はどの球団にも所属しなていないということで、けっこうざっくばらんに話をしてくれました。


With so many former professional baseball players.
他にもこういう人達が。



October 27, 2007


After the full of retail and throwing a nice big CELINE sale. (←でも値段が高すぎ。)
セリーヌファミリーセールの後、

Lunch at Pronto (great pasta lunch spot) with Kazu from PRL. I could say they have shit goin' on. Pretty much one of my top 10 clothing brands of all time.

She also dropped some interesting news about Ralph. Something for me to lifes to look out for.

Day trip to Kobe.





haha...


At KOBE MERIKEN PARK.

KOBE Biennale 2007
2007/10/61-11/25
open 10:00 ~ 20:00

art

アート自体も凄いけど、この地域全体の雰囲気とか建物と、空気感とか、、、。まとめてアートって感じ。



art

でも日本やヨーロッパのアート関係は完全主義的に分類や線引きを徹底してるような、、、。


久しぶりに海見ました。

art

良い意味で"無駄なことを真剣にやっている"感じが良いです。

art


dinner
神戸の元町にある中華の名店へ。


HUB
本日は、ハロウィンパーティー前夜祭。

And to make the trip totally complete, I got to meet cute chicks ... holla!.....purrrrr...

Jack Daniel'sをフロアに連続投下してくれた

サントリーの まわしもん



+ FRIENDS.

What's so damn funny??

KOBE IS ...

神戸面白い!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home