November 10, 2007

OSAKA SUNDAY

November 11, 2007

This time, I saw my old homeboy Ryo from JP Morgan as he was coming to town for short trip. We haven't had a chance to catchup for a while. He has a ton of things going on! Check out his site to see what this guy has going on.

But it was good to catch up with homeboy.

Lunch at La Verdure du Viet-nam (Great Vietnamese food spot).

I know you are seeing someone?!?!

What?!

Haha.

Lots more to come....stay tuned.

ad space

In Japan, the product selection is of course always killer. Americans get CRUNK JUICE.

Spent the afternoon shopping around Horie.

よく行くお店。

I HEART OSAKA.



November 10, 2007

After setting up A NICE SET in my company, myself, TS, YN, KO, IY, KI and a few others headed north for golf. So this morning I woke up at 4:00am.

ほとんど寝る間もなく出発、になってしまいました。

ゴルフは、スケジュールをなんとか合わせようとしてたんですが、全然タイミングが合わずに、たぶん一年ぶりくらいかな。

It's pretty amazing... 1 hour north of Osaka in a small town and you are in the BOONIES.





We had zero form of communications for the entire time. It was a fall wonderland for sure. I don't care what the experts say but I admit it: I get stressed out when there's no connection to the world.

1 hour's drive from Osaka takes you to this fall wonderland.


TS taking a nice kicker.


I can't help but think about the avalanche of work I will have facing me upon my return. I much prefer to keep an organized state of controlled chaos while I am away, so I know everything is at least kosher, if not running perfectly.


Much more hiking than playing. And it was bloody steep.


Big up to Kazuhiro for braving it behind the wheel while I was wiped out in the back.

Anyway, I did enjoy myself nevertheless. Dumps of fresh air, natural hot springs, amazing food, good company...can't be topped.

8:00pm: and passing in and out of consciousness...

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home