HELLO AGAIN OARAI.
Oarai... it's been a second too long.
過激にヘッドバット?!
@ Resort Outlets Oarai.

大洗マリンタワー
Kinda ghetto. No credit cards cash only and no reservations even for stars.
It is super good..........

The waves were so high that we couldn't swim..........
Boundless..........
Snacks... it is sweet sweet sweet and it is super yummy?
@ Fashion Cruise New Port Hitachinaka.
Some pretty awesome seafood dinner. Extremely fresh and tasty.
I had some excellent Ikura in Oarai. Some of the best Ikura (salmon eggs) I have ever tasted. A hallmark of a good restaurant.
We were suposed to enjoy 阿字ヶ浦海岸花火大会. The fireworks has been canceled due to gale force winds. That sucks..........
過激にヘッドバット?!
@ Resort Outlets Oarai.
大洗マリンタワー
Kinda ghetto. No credit cards cash only and no reservations even for stars.
It is super good..........
The waves were so high that we couldn't swim..........
Boundless..........
Snacks... it is sweet sweet sweet and it is super yummy?
@ Fashion Cruise New Port Hitachinaka.
Some pretty awesome seafood dinner. Extremely fresh and tasty.
I had some excellent Ikura in Oarai. Some of the best Ikura (salmon eggs) I have ever tasted. A hallmark of a good restaurant.We were suposed to enjoy 阿字ヶ浦海岸花火大会. The fireworks has been canceled due to gale force winds. That sucks..........


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home