August 15, 2006

REAL. BBQ. HECTIC.

THE PEOPLE: I still managed to hang out with some old friends & kids...

後輩達と。小さな頃から変わらない穏やかな彼らの姿勢は自分にとっていい意味で距離のとれた後輩だと会うたびに実感します。


They are good guys...
フットサル大会?! FUN!!!!!!!!! We gettin old now...
The whole deal, steaks, chicken wings, hotdogs, corns, scallops and beer.... (damm those steaks look good).
I wish I had a plate right now....
Good seeing her... It's been fucking 10 years..... Rie, she was an older sister figure to me when I was little. And now she is a caring wife and mother. + offspring.
Kinoshita. Wuddup?!
Chinatsu, Miki and Mari. Say cheese........ Smile for the camera.
なんだかゆったりと時間が流れて、落ち着くんですよね、この家。
My dogg............. 顔を振るな。
Shinichi and Nao.

I trust him to cut my hair. He is getting bigger and bigger these days...

Nao, You look funny.............

Kasai on the grill(rule 3 of his BBQ: Only he gets to cook).
Dogg pillow........ So comfy?! Takeru is 創業100有余年の老舗のしょう油! ヤマギク醤油(山元菊丸商店) 五代目 山元菊丸. しょう油、みそともかなりまいう~!!

Nobuo is super quiet & with a great fireworks show.

Masami and some kinda soda mixed with something.... celeb?! She's drunk, of course.............
Everyone was super tired. DEAD....................

Spread love it's our way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home