More Goodness
THE PAST
BACK TO THE PAST....... not the future yet players.......
In the past week I have been so busy. I have had no time to post up. So here is a look back on the week I had. Here is some pics from Keita and kana's wedding I had the other day with my family, homies and homegirls. Only bits and pieces. So here we go...................
May 19, 2007
MY FIRST WEDDING
Last Saturday was my brother and best man KEITA's wedding.
ちょっと週末に茨城に。

We all came out in force to support.

Me and Shinta were got together with our parents and some of the INOUE crew. No one got drunk but it was so happy. Makes me think of when I am going to get married. hmmmmm when when when.

魚清。... 満足。腹いっぱい。
夜、長崎県五島列島から届いた生のサザエ、蚫ともに大満足。

Anyhow a grand evening for a grand couple peep it only here. I need to work harder to get married. And hey he did it......... goes to show if u work hard enough u can do it.
グラッパ。

May 20, 2007
It's definitely fun in the relaxation sense.
もっと休みを多くとるべきかもしれない。

DOGS LIFE
この日は休日の定番、公園での散歩。

I went out to the balcony and got a whiff of some fresh air.
OFF TO TOKYO.
1:00pm:Now I'm in Tokyo for my brother's wedding reception.
Nice departure from the weather we're having in Ibaraki.

Congratulations you guys!! Enjoy yourself.
この店のハウス・スプマンテがまず最高。

今日はシチリアの郷土料理。やはり最高でした。


白ワインで軽く乾杯。
To be honest, I thought "just how good could this really be? I mean, c'mon, it's still just food." Let me just warn anyone that decides they might want to try his Sicilian. Every meal thereafter, for the rest of your life, will taste like crap. It sort of ruined my life. Thanks Kumagaya-san...

The man who ruined my culinary life... Kumagaya-san. Super nice and super humble man. A classy gentleman but wouldn't expect anything less.
アクアパッツア、で帰国後にパルテノペ。本当にイタリア料理が大好きな人で、恵太と同じ時期にイタリアで修行、修業先はシチリア島のラグーサにあるリストランテ・ドゥオモ。料理はほんと何でもできるし、何でも知っている。恵太にとって友達とは呼べないくらいすごい人らしいです。マジでいい人って感じでパーティーも盛り上げてくれました!


FAMILY LOVE
I was always lucky enough in my short trip to meet up with some friends. Nice to hang out with them inside of Tokyo for a chance.


Ain't nothing in the world like family.
Sometimes they make you cry. Sometimes they make you wanna die.
Sometimes they make you smile. Sometimes they make you go the extra mile.
But to me BLOOD is thicker than water.
I would do anything for my family (well almost anything kekekek!!!!).


Extremely fresh and tasty. hahah...

基本のマルゲリータから、アンチョビのピザまでどれも最高でした。
Sardine Pasta cannot be beat.

Eating at Via Partenope makes people happy. Proof Positive.

Each course was just amazing.


どの料理も味が素直で旨い。

Its dope.
ドルチェも文句なし。

Good food nice and relaxing, hadn't had a nice lunch out it seems in a long time.
とにかく美味しいです。ご馳走さまでした!
Thanks to all that came and supported, off to Osaka...
BACK IN OSAKA.
8:00pm: Passed out in a coma. I was super tired.
BACK TO THE PAST....... not the future yet players.......
In the past week I have been so busy. I have had no time to post up. So here is a look back on the week I had. Here is some pics from Keita and kana's wedding I had the other day with my family, homies and homegirls. Only bits and pieces. So here we go...................
May 19, 2007
MY FIRST WEDDING
Last Saturday was my brother and best man KEITA's wedding.
ちょっと週末に茨城に。

We all came out in force to support.

Me and Shinta were got together with our parents and some of the INOUE crew. No one got drunk but it was so happy. Makes me think of when I am going to get married. hmmmmm when when when.

魚清。... 満足。腹いっぱい。
夜、長崎県五島列島から届いた生のサザエ、蚫ともに大満足。

Anyhow a grand evening for a grand couple peep it only here. I need to work harder to get married. And hey he did it......... goes to show if u work hard enough u can do it.
グラッパ。

May 20, 2007
It's definitely fun in the relaxation sense.
もっと休みを多くとるべきかもしれない。

DOGS LIFE
この日は休日の定番、公園での散歩。

I went out to the balcony and got a whiff of some fresh air.
OFF TO TOKYO.
1:00pm:Now I'm in Tokyo for my brother's wedding reception.
Nice departure from the weather we're having in Ibaraki.
Congratulations you guys!! Enjoy yourself.
この店のハウス・スプマンテがまず最高。
今日はシチリアの郷土料理。やはり最高でした。

白ワインで軽く乾杯。
To be honest, I thought "just how good could this really be? I mean, c'mon, it's still just food." Let me just warn anyone that decides they might want to try his Sicilian. Every meal thereafter, for the rest of your life, will taste like crap. It sort of ruined my life. Thanks Kumagaya-san...
The man who ruined my culinary life... Kumagaya-san. Super nice and super humble man. A classy gentleman but wouldn't expect anything less.
アクアパッツア、で帰国後にパルテノペ。本当にイタリア料理が大好きな人で、恵太と同じ時期にイタリアで修行、修業先はシチリア島のラグーサにあるリストランテ・ドゥオモ。料理はほんと何でもできるし、何でも知っている。恵太にとって友達とは呼べないくらいすごい人らしいです。マジでいい人って感じでパーティーも盛り上げてくれました!

FAMILY LOVE
I was always lucky enough in my short trip to meet up with some friends. Nice to hang out with them inside of Tokyo for a chance.


Ain't nothing in the world like family.
Sometimes they make you cry. Sometimes they make you wanna die.
Sometimes they make you smile. Sometimes they make you go the extra mile.
But to me BLOOD is thicker than water.
I would do anything for my family (well almost anything kekekek!!!!).
Extremely fresh and tasty. hahah...

基本のマルゲリータから、アンチョビのピザまでどれも最高でした。
Sardine Pasta cannot be beat.
Eating at Via Partenope makes people happy. Proof Positive.
Each course was just amazing.
どの料理も味が素直で旨い。
Its dope.
ドルチェも文句なし。

Good food nice and relaxing, hadn't had a nice lunch out it seems in a long time.
とにかく美味しいです。ご馳走さまでした!
Thanks to all that came and supported, off to Osaka...
BACK IN OSAKA.
8:00pm: Passed out in a coma. I was super tired.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home