RUN&GYM
April 14, 2007
A gym workout. The exercises are pretty fun nonetheless.
I've finally been back on the workout a bit and took up running again as the weather finally warmed in Osaka. It helps to condition me for my training sessions.
某ジムへ。今日からworkout復活、食事制限も再開です。バイクとラン1時間、ウエイト1時間。かなり疲れました。酸欠状態。でも、楽しかったです。身体が重い。
Get out there on Causeway Bay and haul some ass!

It was a fun and friendly atmosphere.
And finally, a lil fortune cookie thought to leave you for the weekend. I was reading a fitness/workout magazine about doing some training and I read this tidbit that not only pertains to your training regiment, but also to life in general: (I quote word for word):
If you're just doing things in the moment and not reflecting on how you could do them better, it's very unlikely you'll improve. The takeaway: Focus on technique, even during playtime. Mindless participation is not enough.
Knowing you're doing something wrong isn't the same as doing it right. Once you've isolated problem areas, think about how you can avoid repeating mistakes. Performance gains come by recognizing flaws you'd like to pretend don't exist.
Word. Is. Bond.
A gym workout. The exercises are pretty fun nonetheless.
I've finally been back on the workout a bit and took up running again as the weather finally warmed in Osaka. It helps to condition me for my training sessions.
某ジムへ。今日からworkout復活、食事制限も再開です。バイクとラン1時間、ウエイト1時間。かなり疲れました。酸欠状態。でも、楽しかったです。身体が重い。
Get out there on Causeway Bay and haul some ass!

It was a fun and friendly atmosphere.
And finally, a lil fortune cookie thought to leave you for the weekend. I was reading a fitness/workout magazine about doing some training and I read this tidbit that not only pertains to your training regiment, but also to life in general: (I quote word for word):
If you're just doing things in the moment and not reflecting on how you could do them better, it's very unlikely you'll improve. The takeaway: Focus on technique, even during playtime. Mindless participation is not enough.
Knowing you're doing something wrong isn't the same as doing it right. Once you've isolated problem areas, think about how you can avoid repeating mistakes. Performance gains come by recognizing flaws you'd like to pretend don't exist.
Word. Is. Bond.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home