I HEART OSAKA.
Here's some more.
最近購入したCD。
Little Beaver - Black Rhapsody

クロスオーバーのギター・インスト。ずっと飽きないで聴ける。
Chris & Rich Robinson - Brothers of a Feather

The best thing either one of the Robinson brothers have done since my favorite band, The Black Crowes.
Like an old whisky.
Lots more to come....stay tuned.
December 5, 2007
Shooting in Omaha Mall
米でまた銃乱射事件。
9 people were killed and 5 wounded at the Westroads Mall in Nebraska.
昔ネブラスカ大に通っていた時、この近くに住んでいたのでよく行きました。

矛盾だらけのアメリカ、、、。
December 7, 2007
It was a Friday night and I was feeling kind of funny...............
A few friends at a great homestyle Italian spot restaurant in downtown Sinmachi.... calledeconomat. I recommend it if you're in town. What do these guys do? They all work for the same company.
More food!!!

Caught Tetsuya and Yui chillin in Sinmachi.
いつものメンバーで。

Second stop when we got there...getting drunk!
chillin at the after dinner.

BGMはなぜか80's メタル
おいしい おもしろい アットホーム

One aspect of life that I don't think I can ever skimp on is food. No matter how tough times are or how bad things get, I find an excellent meal is always worth the money you spend on it. This isn't necessarily true of things like clothes, kicks, gadgets etc....sometimes, there's a letdown in these material purchases. Ah, but good food never fails to please.
The last week was filled with culinary extremes. And some excellent table mates as well.

Chicken white liver mousse. It is tasty DOPE................... cannot be beat.
Good lookin!

1.2.3.4...

I think we've had enough.
Drinking red wine - and its super good too..No hangover or nothin'!

This is Yui...trust me, she can make a different face and it's quite cute also. Whats the matter Yui?!

Yui had us thoroughly entertained the entire night.
ゴチになります!
I feel like I've known these brothas for a long, long time.
Take your hard earned holiday bonus and come thru FENDI this week.
We're going to have a major sale at FENDI this weekend. We'll be open 1pm-6pm.
If you're in Osaka this weekend, head over to FENDI for some big savings...upwards of 90% off...on everything in the shop!!! Come on down while the price is right.
1 day only and the sale is finito.
Ho-Ho-Ho.
最近購入したCD。
Little Beaver - Black Rhapsody

クロスオーバーのギター・インスト。ずっと飽きないで聴ける。
Chris & Rich Robinson - Brothers of a Feather

The best thing either one of the Robinson brothers have done since my favorite band, The Black Crowes.
Like an old whisky.
Lots more to come....stay tuned.
December 5, 2007
Shooting in Omaha Mall
米でまた銃乱射事件。
9 people were killed and 5 wounded at the Westroads Mall in Nebraska.
昔ネブラスカ大に通っていた時、この近くに住んでいたのでよく行きました。

矛盾だらけのアメリカ、、、。
December 7, 2007
It was a Friday night and I was feeling kind of funny...............
A few friends at a great homestyle Italian spot restaurant in downtown Sinmachi.... calledeconomat. I recommend it if you're in town. What do these guys do? They all work for the same company.
More food!!!
Caught Tetsuya and Yui chillin in Sinmachi.
いつものメンバーで。
Second stop when we got there...getting drunk!
chillin at the after dinner.
BGMはなぜか80's メタル
おいしい おもしろい アットホーム
One aspect of life that I don't think I can ever skimp on is food. No matter how tough times are or how bad things get, I find an excellent meal is always worth the money you spend on it. This isn't necessarily true of things like clothes, kicks, gadgets etc....sometimes, there's a letdown in these material purchases. Ah, but good food never fails to please.
The last week was filled with culinary extremes. And some excellent table mates as well.
Chicken white liver mousse. It is tasty DOPE................... cannot be beat.
Good lookin!
1.2.3.4...
I think we've had enough.
Drinking red wine - and its super good too..No hangover or nothin'!
This is Yui...trust me, she can make a different face and it's quite cute also. Whats the matter Yui?!
Yui had us thoroughly entertained the entire night.
ゴチになります!
I feel like I've known these brothas for a long, long time.
Take your hard earned holiday bonus and come thru FENDI this week.
We're going to have a major sale at FENDI this weekend. We'll be open 1pm-6pm.
If you're in Osaka this weekend, head over to FENDI for some big savings...upwards of 90% off...on everything in the shop!!! Come on down while the price is right.
1 day only and the sale is finito.
Ho-Ho-Ho.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home