December 01, 2007

WE BE SALEIN'.

December 1, 2007

Been working a lot...and lots of stuff going on in the homefront as well. That means a whole bunch of stuff collecting around my desk and in my office.

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Idea6.

I can say that it was calm and linear, virtually without the repetitions due to errors or changes common to similar initiatives in which, as is obvious, an attempt is made to obtain the best version, rather than showing the uniqueness of the group, since the documented recording remains set forever.




伊ジャズ界のNo.1テナーサックス奏者バッソを中心としたメンバー各自がいかにソロでメロディを発展させていくかに腐心しているあたりは、まさにジャズの王道。演奏も精神性も質が高い。

It would be the best jazz album of the year each and every time. Its definitely worth checking out.




I'm proud to be able to work with a legendary company. BUT... work sucks as always.


As everyone knows, this weekend is the start of the holiday shopping season.

If you're in Osaka next weekend, head over to Loewe for some big savings...upwards of 90% off...on everything in the shop!!! Come on down while the price is right.

Loewe family sale in Osaka will be held as follows.

Fri 12/7 - Sat 12/8/07
Fri: 2pm-7pm
Sat: 10am-15pm

I can invite my family and friends. You shall bring a copie of the
invitation hereafter (fax, mail).

All praise the Friday.

Ho-Ho-Ho.

Pace yaself!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaz said...

東京はないの?

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home