Smokin'!!!!!!!!! this dope restaurant. What?!
ランチです。I forgot the name and it wasn't too high class and expensive but so delicious. Something I must admit is the Thai and Vietam food is always so good.
The past week was hectic. Weather was getting hotter... well, hard. We had planned to get together for a brunch meeting and it turned into a 5 hour brunch-tea-gathering. We'll hook up next time Ryo! Have fun in Hawaii...夜、 円山町のホテル街の中、焼肉~ホルモンを食べに《あじくら》へ。
It is dirty and it has got such bad traffic. Mad mad mad mad !!!!!!!!!
安くて旨いのだが、普段なかなかお目にかかれないようなパーツもいろいろあって、あれこれ注文できて楽しいです。
脂がのってるし、さらに梅ダレがまた美味いです!
男女入り混じって、ビール片手に煙だらけ。Chowing down Korean stylee.
和牛肝グレンス。膵臓です。焼きすぎるとなくなっちゃいます。
I had the pleasure tonight of meeting Yoshio. Yoshio is mad cool. We know lots of people in common and actually met a year ago on one of his first trips to Okinawa. He lived in Italy for a long time. He can speak Italian, and that his Italian is fluent and idiomatic.
Shoko (every fucking day. Coming home at 12 noon is no big deal?!) was staying Shibuya past their bedtime?! Club? Outdoor rave? Having a good time?! Get drunk and ready yo go?! yesssss....!!!!!!!!!
なにげにカメラ目線...
店員さん(スリランカの方々)の接客態度、そして味、大満足のお店です。
THANKS, YOSHIO & SHOKO...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home