December 16, 2007

FOLLOW THY STOMACH.

Joni Mitchell - Blue


Best of Joni. Love, loss & living, for eternity.

70年代末頃の空気。

Cat Power - Jukebox

I am very excited about the future release of Cat Power's record, Jukebox. This is yet another artist producing an album filled with songs sung by someone else. However, with Chan Marshall singing the songs, what's not to like?

I saw her once played at Bottom of the Hill when she was in SF the last couple of times.

She can't play, but she can sure sing.


December 14, 2007

Ended that night with dinner with Yuki...who is a pilot of JAL. This man has been thru a lot and seen even more.





Great dinner (like my Flintstone-sized piece of meat?) and great company.


カリフォルニアから帰国しました。
This time, I saw my homie Yuki from JAL as he was coming to town for short trip.

Shaferを届けに来阪。



何を頼むにしてもとにかく待たせません。

タバコの吸殻は床に捨てるというお店なので正直、汚い・・・。





Insane...
難波にあるディープな串焼きのお店。

Wassy's Dining Soupleへ。

For now, Souple is my choice, by default. One of our valued clients.

General Manager, Noriko-san.

Make a toast with Dom Perignon. To Life!

OK, I feel much better now.



CALERA - Chardonnay

CaleraはChardonnayとPinot Noirが有名です。






Shafer -Stags Leap District Cabernet.
シェーファーのスタンダート・カベルネが、遂にスタッグスリープ・ディストリクトで復活!
So dope...

高いけどかなり安い。Opus Oneに3万円近くを投資するんだったら,こっちの方が100倍くらいお勧めです。


Yuki's reaction to them...

We will propagate our attitudes and ideas.

We can exchange info and inspire minds.




The night we found a ramp?!

One for the kids, one for broken ass...

Tetsuya, crazy session.


Wow, its cool to skate....



That was cool.

December 15, 2007

The following day, lunch at Santa Lucia in Hommachi. 




A reminder that not all good food has to be discovered in high-end establishments...Excellent food can also be found in cool casual settings.


Pasta di Oggi




Margherita
Mozzarella pomodoro e basilico


Fritto di oggi
こんなもんで丁度良いです。




You can't go wrong with anything on the menu, plus the crowd and atmosphere are dope.



靭公園。

本当に雰囲気がいい ...



My new bike.

Everyone is looking for a different feeling in a bike.
Cool.....

自分でストリートテイストに組み上げるのが楽しみです。

This is gonna be a brutal. But I love this kinda shit...

Giro track frames. beautiful machine!      

check it! nice.

Now I have to go back to work.

あと1週間!

L8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home