DOUBLE DIP.
January 10, 2008
Blogging can be tough. I have so many things I wanna say and show everyone, but my fingers can't move as fast as my brain!
Anyway, from the past week...
One of the best gifts I received this holiday season. Something that can hopefully get me some more time.

「Opus One」のセカンドワインです。
ボトルの裏ラベルの説明にもありますが、正規品はワイナリーでしか販売していません。
なので、一般の流通に乗らない分、ある意味Opus Oneより入手が難しいワインといえるかも知れません。元々は、Opus Oneになるべく作られたワインが、何らかの理由でOpus Oneになり損ねると、とたんに1/3以下の値段になってしまうわけです。
Opus Oneが165ドルというのは、絶対に高すぎですが、このOvertureはお買い得。
-Thanks, Y.
つかの間のdeepな街探検。
飛田新地、飛田遊郭。
「現代に生き残った旧赤線地帯」なかなか雰囲気のある街並。

It's a good week when you get treated to dinner at your favorite restaurant! It happened this week when Yuki came into town and then the following night. Good company, good food, good times. It's always good to connect with peers in your industry.


《テッチャン鍋 金太郎》のもつ鍋食べながら二人で「まいうー!」を連呼させていただきました。



男塾
Finally ended the night at Le cabaret. Strippers, paid escorts, geeks and millionaires. What more could you want at a party?

その後家の近くに場所を変えて男飲み。



その後、バーテンの紫音(Shido)クンを交えて男飲み。


個人的に好きなモルトがこのクライヌリッシュです。


I give the bar major thumbs up. They got a really good attitude in there.
January 11, 2008
After settling in and attempting to compose myself in some way, I headed out to a scheduled lunch meeting.
La Tortuga

We had some French food that was unlike any French I've ever had in my life. Check out the portion on this dishes!. Extremely good...



To be dead honest, I was completely satisfied. The lunch was so perfect, I would have done it all over again.


Cannot be beat.

とにかくがつんと!食べたい時はぜひどうぞ★
Later Yuki. See you soon.
The Roots
I find it difficult in my early thirty age bracket to attend live hip-hop shows now. I used to be diehard. But now I just don't have it in me anymore. There are exceptions. The Roots will be on stage?? I HAVE to make it to that one.
Blogging can be tough. I have so many things I wanna say and show everyone, but my fingers can't move as fast as my brain!
Anyway, from the past week...
One of the best gifts I received this holiday season. Something that can hopefully get me some more time.

「Opus One」のセカンドワインです。
ボトルの裏ラベルの説明にもありますが、正規品はワイナリーでしか販売していません。
なので、一般の流通に乗らない分、ある意味Opus Oneより入手が難しいワインといえるかも知れません。元々は、Opus Oneになるべく作られたワインが、何らかの理由でOpus Oneになり損ねると、とたんに1/3以下の値段になってしまうわけです。
Opus Oneが165ドルというのは、絶対に高すぎですが、このOvertureはお買い得。
-Thanks, Y.
つかの間のdeepな街探検。
飛田新地、飛田遊郭。
「現代に生き残った旧赤線地帯」なかなか雰囲気のある街並。
It's a good week when you get treated to dinner at your favorite restaurant! It happened this week when Yuki came into town and then the following night. Good company, good food, good times. It's always good to connect with peers in your industry.
《テッチャン鍋 金太郎》のもつ鍋食べながら二人で「まいうー!」を連呼させていただきました。
男塾
Finally ended the night at Le cabaret. Strippers, paid escorts, geeks and millionaires. What more could you want at a party?
その後家の近くに場所を変えて男飲み。
その後、バーテンの紫音(Shido)クンを交えて男飲み。
個人的に好きなモルトがこのクライヌリッシュです。
I give the bar major thumbs up. They got a really good attitude in there.
January 11, 2008
After settling in and attempting to compose myself in some way, I headed out to a scheduled lunch meeting.
La Tortuga
We had some French food that was unlike any French I've ever had in my life. Check out the portion on this dishes!. Extremely good...
To be dead honest, I was completely satisfied. The lunch was so perfect, I would have done it all over again.
Cannot be beat.
とにかくがつんと!食べたい時はぜひどうぞ★
Later Yuki. See you soon.
The Roots
I find it difficult in my early thirty age bracket to attend live hip-hop shows now. I used to be diehard. But now I just don't have it in me anymore. There are exceptions. The Roots will be on stage?? I HAVE to make it to that one.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home