TOKYO TRIBE.
May 17, 2008
I did manage to make myself productive over the weekend:
中々充実した週末でした。
今週のイベントはこちらから。


For dinner, I met with Ryo, Tomomi, and Kumiko. We had some Italian food that was unlike any Italian. Extremely good...
Table for 4. RS, Me, TN, and KT.

恵比寿のワインレストラン、SACAVIN(サッカヴァン)へ。
Red Snapper. Recognize.

The restaurant in Ebisu.



pasta

Ryo.

We had a nice long discussion about THE TRUTH. It's interesting what people read and what people believe. Sometimes, the truth is simply one question away from being discovered. People are quick to judge. People are quick to point fingers and quick to blame. (I might have been guilty of this as well.) But how many people actually stopped and just asked "what really happened?" No one really knows and no one really needs to know. What's important is that homey is still smiling. Big up Ryo Shimizu.
Characters Welcome.
Caught up with my friends Tomomi and Kumiko.
凄く久しぶりに会いました。

Tomomi. Good luck with your new job!
With so many common friends, it was great to finally meet for the first time in 2 years.
Thanks for the goodies.


いつもメローでチルアウトモード。

Great food and even greater company.

Kumiko.
Three cats I can really learn a lot from.
The night was not over yet!
I have done it all over again.

We were completely satisfied.

デザートワイン充実。

I always eat stuff that I would never really eat in home...for better or for worse!

It was some of the best desserts I've ever tried.
So freakin' addictive! Trust...its dope.
Much less spectacular, but much more chill. It's always cool to be just hang with the people I know with.

リョウ君、ごちそうさまでした。

Makes life much more pleasureable...
面白かったです。
1:00am: And wrap us this crazy day.
で、タクシー。
3:00am: Passed out in a coma.
There's a ball game on tomorrow.
Keep a lookout for the next one and I betta get myself Training on.
I did manage to make myself productive over the weekend:
中々充実した週末でした。
今週のイベントはこちらから。
For dinner, I met with Ryo, Tomomi, and Kumiko. We had some Italian food that was unlike any Italian. Extremely good...
Table for 4. RS, Me, TN, and KT.
恵比寿のワインレストラン、SACAVIN(サッカヴァン)へ。
Red Snapper. Recognize.
The restaurant in Ebisu.
Ryo.
We had a nice long discussion about THE TRUTH. It's interesting what people read and what people believe. Sometimes, the truth is simply one question away from being discovered. People are quick to judge. People are quick to point fingers and quick to blame. (I might have been guilty of this as well.) But how many people actually stopped and just asked "what really happened?" No one really knows and no one really needs to know. What's important is that homey is still smiling. Big up Ryo Shimizu.
Characters Welcome.
Caught up with my friends Tomomi and Kumiko.
凄く久しぶりに会いました。
Tomomi. Good luck with your new job!
With so many common friends, it was great to finally meet for the first time in 2 years.
Thanks for the goodies.

いつもメローでチルアウトモード。
Great food and even greater company.
Kumiko.
Three cats I can really learn a lot from.
The night was not over yet!
I have done it all over again.
We were completely satisfied.
デザートワイン充実。
I always eat stuff that I would never really eat in home...for better or for worse!
It was some of the best desserts I've ever tried.
So freakin' addictive! Trust...its dope.
Much less spectacular, but much more chill. It's always cool to be just hang with the people I know with.
リョウ君、ごちそうさまでした。
Makes life much more pleasureable...
面白かったです。
1:00am: And wrap us this crazy day.
で、タクシー。
3:00am: Passed out in a coma.
There's a ball game on tomorrow.
Keep a lookout for the next one and I betta get myself Training on.


1 Comments:
otsukaresama deshita.
it was a great fun drinking.. next time we should set up an alarm on our cell phones so that we would not miss our last trains !
good luck with your new job and hook me up with the baseball game ticks !! Ryo Karin-sama.. so look alike...
Post a Comment
<< Home