February 11, 2008

RECENTS.

February 7, 2008

And here I am agian. Tokyo.

Strange feeling....to have a homesick feeling for a city you never called home.
Here's a travelogue of the people, places, and things I have seen. Still one of the best cities in the world.

An incredible view of The Strip, and too many other amenities to mention here.


このホテル、なかなか良いです。
まあ最近流行のロケーションということもあって、人気のホテルのようです。


魚金でディナー。

いつも激混み。

Equally good is the sashimi. Extremely fresh and tasty.

知らなかったけど、「アド街」にも取り上げられるような有名店なのね。 新鮮な魚が非常に安く食べられる店とあって超満員。


噂どおりの旨さとコストパフォーマンス!

I had dinner today with two of my friends. These guys were some of the first people I hooked up with when I first started working in Japan. These guys have been a friend and supporter since literally Day One.

YOUR NAME? An
WHAT DO YOU DO? I'm the trilingual and head of Finance behind the company with the shovel.


YOUR NAME? Miyo
WHAT DO YOU DO? I'm the interior coordinate genius.

2人とも良いスタンスで、、。

February 8, 2008


おはようございます。

After 72 hours in Tokyo, then back to Osaka... While a 3 hour train ride doesn't sound bad, its the hassles of travel that makes it still suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home