OSAKA TO TOKYO
January 18, 2008
TOKYO/DAY1
凄く天気は良いけどメチャ寒いです。
I've lost count. But I think this is the 6th trip to Tokyo for me in the year. That's once for every 2 months.
The main purpose of this trip was for the National Conference (specifically, Japan team).
なにやら会議があるとの事で、東京へ。
So here is a Super Sized review of the past few days:

How does a major corporation figure out what to do in the next 5-10 years? With a shitload of Post-Its I tell you. A shitload.
After the meeting, its the after party. Basically means a dinner party that seats over 400 people, and you speaking to about 20 of them.
11:00pm:
Later on that day, behind the scene meetings with my man Katsu and Kaji at EL BEBEDOR.

さて、企画会議をこのメンバーで。ワインでまず乾杯。
Cool Shit #1:



Chucky?!

The 2 classiest soul brothers.

楽しい旅を企画中。

More 2 Come...Now 1 Bed...
Thankfully I was safely tucked away from the madhouse...
I was lucky enough in my short trip to meet up with some Okinawa friends.
January 19, 2008
TOKYO/DAY2
待ち合わせまで時間があるので、会議が終わった後、ふらふらと街へ。特にやりたいこともないので、映画鑑賞。「ナショナル・トレジャー2」観ました。良く出来た娯楽映画。アメリカ人ならもっと楽しめるんだろうな、。まぁ半分ぐらいは寝てましたが。時間つぶしには なりました。
7:00pm:
第1回「模合」
On the following day before I left, I had a chance to catch up with Shoko, Risa, Naoko, Yoshino, Mori and Keigo.
OKINAWAチームと合流です。
With so many common friends from Okinawa to Tokyo,
meet up with Keigo... is a design genius and he helps to create the original advertising designs. He went to SJSU. He is cool peoples and mad cool.

We have lots in common. We've both come a long way.
Mo-ri is a deep, serious dude.

He has a really great character and I was lucky enough to tag along for dinner with him and friends.
Big thanks to Shoko for making the introductions...
Good seeing Naoko...its been a second too long.

久しぶりに会ったけど、気持ちの良いバイブを持った人。そして、今度はナイトクラビング行こう。
She's hottie. Shoko the big smile.

ガンダムマニアです。
自分は今更ながら、若井おさむにはまってます。
Plus the crowd and atmosphere are dope.

ワインでまず乾杯。
今年は野球に行く回数が増えそうです。もちろんジャイアンツを応援!よろしくね!

My homie, Risa is the official reporter for ハピふる!. Really looking forward to the upcoming episodes! Check out!
Wow, only Yoshino can this happen.

This?
Or This?
いや、寿司でしょ!

We had some excellent sushi in the bar. Some of the best Shirako (soft roe) I have ever tasted.
タラの白子。築地直の新鮮な旨さに思わず唸る。
It was so good, my face was scrunched up all night shaking my head in utter confusion. Thanks for the good times.
「いちゃりば ちょうでー」
またね!
4:00am:
How do you attract the hottest chicks at a party? You have a kitty, and make sure she looks like something like Ikura here.
The kitty is mad cute.
この奇跡のようなショットを見てください。メチャ笑っ てます。

足下でずっと寝ているので、かなり温かかったです。

ぬいぐるみ?ってぐらい可愛い、、。
今日も長い1日でした。お疲れさま。
Tokyo was intense. Running around like a chicken with my head cut off at times. I always get there and I feel like its gonna be a chill trip and then as the days progess, my departure date feels like its coming faster and faster...appointments start getting crunched together; and hence, the chicken with no head. It was also disgustingly cold there, which made days harder to get thru.
Yoshio and Shoko...thanks for your great hospitality.
"I get inspired by people."
See ya soon and thanks for your support as always.
TOKYO/DAY1
凄く天気は良いけどメチャ寒いです。
I've lost count. But I think this is the 6th trip to Tokyo for me in the year. That's once for every 2 months.
The main purpose of this trip was for the National Conference (specifically, Japan team).
なにやら会議があるとの事で、東京へ。
So here is a Super Sized review of the past few days:
How does a major corporation figure out what to do in the next 5-10 years? With a shitload of Post-Its I tell you. A shitload.
After the meeting, its the after party. Basically means a dinner party that seats over 400 people, and you speaking to about 20 of them.
11:00pm:
Later on that day, behind the scene meetings with my man Katsu and Kaji at EL BEBEDOR.
さて、企画会議をこのメンバーで。ワインでまず乾杯。
Cool Shit #1:
Chucky?!
The 2 classiest soul brothers.
楽しい旅を企画中。
More 2 Come...Now 1 Bed...
Thankfully I was safely tucked away from the madhouse...
I was lucky enough in my short trip to meet up with some Okinawa friends.
January 19, 2008
TOKYO/DAY2
待ち合わせまで時間があるので、会議が終わった後、ふらふらと街へ。特にやりたいこともないので、映画鑑賞。「ナショナル・トレジャー2」観ました。良く出来た娯楽映画。アメリカ人ならもっと楽しめるんだろうな、。まぁ半分ぐらいは寝てましたが。時間つぶしには なりました。
7:00pm:
第1回「模合」
On the following day before I left, I had a chance to catch up with Shoko, Risa, Naoko, Yoshino, Mori and Keigo.
OKINAWAチームと合流です。
With so many common friends from Okinawa to Tokyo,
meet up with Keigo... is a design genius and he helps to create the original advertising designs. He went to SJSU. He is cool peoples and mad cool.
We have lots in common. We've both come a long way.
Mo-ri is a deep, serious dude.
He has a really great character and I was lucky enough to tag along for dinner with him and friends.
Big thanks to Shoko for making the introductions...
Good seeing Naoko...its been a second too long.
久しぶりに会ったけど、気持ちの良いバイブを持った人。そして、今度はナイトクラビング行こう。
She's hottie. Shoko the big smile.
ガンダムマニアです。
自分は今更ながら、若井おさむにはまってます。
Plus the crowd and atmosphere are dope.
ワインでまず乾杯。
今年は野球に行く回数が増えそうです。もちろんジャイアンツを応援!よろしくね!

My homie, Risa is the official reporter for ハピふる!. Really looking forward to the upcoming episodes! Check out!
Wow, only Yoshino can this happen.
This?
Or This?
いや、寿司でしょ!
We had some excellent sushi in the bar. Some of the best Shirako (soft roe) I have ever tasted.
タラの白子。築地直の新鮮な旨さに思わず唸る。
It was so good, my face was scrunched up all night shaking my head in utter confusion. Thanks for the good times.
「いちゃりば ちょうでー」
またね!
4:00am:
How do you attract the hottest chicks at a party? You have a kitty, and make sure she looks like something like Ikura here.
The kitty is mad cute.
この奇跡のようなショットを見てください。メチャ笑っ てます。
足下でずっと寝ているので、かなり温かかったです。
ぬいぐるみ?ってぐらい可愛い、、。
今日も長い1日でした。お疲れさま。
Tokyo was intense. Running around like a chicken with my head cut off at times. I always get there and I feel like its gonna be a chill trip and then as the days progess, my departure date feels like its coming faster and faster...appointments start getting crunched together; and hence, the chicken with no head. It was also disgustingly cold there, which made days harder to get thru.
Yoshio and Shoko...thanks for your great hospitality.
"I get inspired by people."
See ya soon and thanks for your support as always.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home