January 27, 2008

JPN FOOD + FRIENDS.

January 23, 2008

Nothing really interesting folks, just wanted to share some good stuff with you.

It's always amazing to me how Japanese people are able to perfect other culture's cuisine. For instance, you can have some of the best Italian, Chinese, French and Korean food in Japan.

仕事のあと、トロワプレジールへ。

Then went to dinner with a couple friends at Trois Plaisir.

Trust...its dope.



ワシントン州のワイン。

Amazing decor with a menu to match.

コストパフォーマンス、伊達じゃありません。

ここはヤバイ。

January 26, 2008

An underground hole in the wall restaurant is suprisingly home to some of the best skirt steak I have ever had.

で、塩タン。

いまどきこの厚切り。

問題のハラミ。甘いし、むしろミルキーなハラミ。ちょっと他にない味です。まじで旨い。



値段表には千円を越えるメニューはほとんどなく、種類もタン、カルビ、ハラミ、ロース、キモ、ハツ、後ホルモンぐらいの
数少ない焼き物メニュー。







カウンター席が8つほどしかない小さなお店でとってもアットホームなかんじで。

この「大八」、心斎橋方面の飲み屋街の中に普通にあって、これだけのクオリティ。大阪は層が厚い。

January 27, 2008

I had my final game today. It was freezing cold with light snow falls. I belted two-run shot out of the park. But our team took a beating. What a day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home