THE WEEK OF...
April 24, 2008
Berluti is making waves with their Life Collection.
Cool Shit #1: Check out this Berluti shoes. Dress shoes! We gettin old now... gotta play the part. Leather all throughout and its looking pretty good...keep a look out for it.

Great detail...
I managed to get a pair. Maybe I can walk in their and pose at the Genius Bar now.
To an older more sophiscated gentleman like me?!
Here's how it works. The sale, everything was 70% off.
Oh, the drama! decisions, decisions...
ファーストベルルッティのオルガⅢです。普通に買ったらン十万。ファミリーセールで購入しました。たまには行かないと。
April 26, 2008
MY PEOPLES.
Some great pairs I had the pleasure of either meeting or catching up with in recent days.
今日は久しぶりに留学時代の友人と。
I'll be the first to admit that California Cuisine in Tokyo is pathetic. Tokyo definitely has a void to fill. Enter:Fummy's Grill.
is Takashi's choice.

Chinese chicken salad full
チャイニーズチキンサラダ

This photo is to scare the shit out of my friends in stateside. I wanted to try and eat healthy by ordering a salad. Check out the portion on this salad! It's like half the Amazon rain forest on a plate. So ridiculous. However I ate about 100% of this dish.
談笑中。
さすが貴史、顔が広いよね。
White liver pate with graham bread
白レバーのパテ グラハムブレッド添え


これ以上おいしいマッシュポテトは食べたことありません。
Cobb salad "fummy's style"
フミ−ズオリジナルコブサラダ


ここは具の量、気合入ってました。
Barbecued baby pork spare ribswith spice flavored pickles
バーベキューポークスペアリブ ピクルス添え



I was completely satisfied. The portion was so perfect, I would have done it all over again.
カリフォルニア料理と唄っているので、大味かなと思ったんですが、なかなか繊細な料理でした。
また行こうと思います。
DYMANIC DUOS.
And last but at least, say hello to Takashi and Takuya.
Takashi from Plan・Do・See Inc. acting as translator, navigator and negotiator all at the same time.
We are actually discussing the deeper levels of wine consciousness in today's market. It's hard work people.
ソムリエの試験頑張ってね!

夜遊びと、いい店は彼に聞けば間違いない。絡みが増えそうです。
また行こう。
Takuya.

この男、危険につき・・・ 。
理沙のナビゲートでVin Santoへ。
Nothing like being good AND good for me.

This is my spot. At 9.00 p.m., at 9.30 p.m. white wine from Frence.
ここが僕のスポット。夜9時半にはフランスの白ワインを満喫します。


ここもいいですね。
Thanks for dinner guys.
Lots more to come....stay tuned.
Berluti is making waves with their Life Collection.
Cool Shit #1: Check out this Berluti shoes. Dress shoes! We gettin old now... gotta play the part. Leather all throughout and its looking pretty good...keep a look out for it.

Great detail...
I managed to get a pair. Maybe I can walk in their and pose at the Genius Bar now.
To an older more sophiscated gentleman like me?!
Here's how it works. The sale, everything was 70% off.
Oh, the drama! decisions, decisions...
ファーストベルルッティのオルガⅢです。普通に買ったらン十万。ファミリーセールで購入しました。たまには行かないと。
April 26, 2008
MY PEOPLES.
Some great pairs I had the pleasure of either meeting or catching up with in recent days.
今日は久しぶりに留学時代の友人と。
I'll be the first to admit that California Cuisine in Tokyo is pathetic. Tokyo definitely has a void to fill. Enter:Fummy's Grill.
is Takashi's choice.
Chinese chicken salad full
チャイニーズチキンサラダ
This photo is to scare the shit out of my friends in stateside. I wanted to try and eat healthy by ordering a salad. Check out the portion on this salad! It's like half the Amazon rain forest on a plate. So ridiculous. However I ate about 100% of this dish.
談笑中。
さすが貴史、顔が広いよね。
White liver pate with graham bread
白レバーのパテ グラハムブレッド添え
これ以上おいしいマッシュポテトは食べたことありません。
Cobb salad "fummy's style"
フミ−ズオリジナルコブサラダ
ここは具の量、気合入ってました。
Barbecued baby pork spare ribswith spice flavored pickles
バーベキューポークスペアリブ ピクルス添え
I was completely satisfied. The portion was so perfect, I would have done it all over again.
カリフォルニア料理と唄っているので、大味かなと思ったんですが、なかなか繊細な料理でした。
また行こうと思います。
DYMANIC DUOS.
And last but at least, say hello to Takashi and Takuya.
Takashi from Plan・Do・See Inc. acting as translator, navigator and negotiator all at the same time.
We are actually discussing the deeper levels of wine consciousness in today's market. It's hard work people.
ソムリエの試験頑張ってね!
夜遊びと、いい店は彼に聞けば間違いない。絡みが増えそうです。
また行こう。
Takuya.
この男、危険につき・・・ 。
理沙のナビゲートでVin Santoへ。
Nothing like being good AND good for me.
This is my spot. At 9.00 p.m., at 9.30 p.m. white wine from Frence.
ここが僕のスポット。夜9時半にはフランスの白ワインを満喫します。
ここもいいですね。
Thanks for dinner guys.
Lots more to come....stay tuned.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home