February 17, 2008

OSAKA LIVING.

February 16, 2008

In the past few weeks, I've sort of made myself productive to try and go out more. I do live in OSAKA...the city that everyone else comes to experience... I figure I might as well try to get some taste of OSAKA before I leave.


映画鑑賞。

観たかった映画。面白かったです。Denzel WashingtonとRussell Croweが渋かった。

A brutally ruthless yet appealing drug lord.

事件を捜査する人たちがどんどんのめり込んで行く様子が生々しく描かれてます。

今後楽しみな映画、何かないかな、。


Yes I ate more giblets tonight than any man (or women) should be digesting. Motsu (or giblets) is a rare delicacy in Japan. Cannot be beat. Eating healthy tasted so good in my life. Extremely good...

もつ鍋。

I had a great dinner with Yui, the Gourmet mastermind behind our company.  

Yui's turn for some noodle goodness.

kind of shy...

She is such a simple, humble girl.

LATE NIGHT
After send-off dinner, ended that night with some drinks at Glass. I gotta say though, it was good cuz we covered mad ground in a relatively short amount of time.

ホワイトとシルバー基調のハイテックなイメージ。

Yui chillin' in the Dolly.When Yui says "one last drink", it means for that particular minute?! Just didn't want to get home at 12am is all?!?!

飲み足りなかったでしょ?!

今日の締めはOLD EZRAで。

That OLD EZRA should shut y'all up. Dope shit....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home