April 20, 2008

TOKYO STYLE!

April 18, 2008

After a very long day of back to back to back meetings, I had scheduled dinner last night with my head, very multi-talented Patrice-san who runs our company. Dinnar was at the amazingThe New Otani in Akasaka. Ideas...thoughts...concepts...revelations...music and visuals tend to stir up the craziest visions.

VPの多才なPatriceさんと食事をしました。赤坂にあるニューオータニの夕食は最高でした。





He provided the refreshments.Dom Pérignon bottles everywhere!

シャンパンのボトルが延々と周ってくる。

Later on that day, we went to The strings by Intercontinental for some drinks. It's good week when you get treated to dinner and drink twice, back to back! I met up with my colleagues and my friends. Good company, good food, good times. It was good to have everyone in one place at the same time.

ストリングスホテルのバーへ。



I sat down with and just chit-chatted for about 3 hours. Nothing really specific; For one thing, it makes you realize you're not along in this crazy game and it helps to know others are going thru it as well. Kind of keeps you moving.

Hennessy XO strikes twice tonight...Extremely good...

ブランデー。全てロックで頂く。

結局、ボトル2本空けました。ゴチでした。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home