WELCOME TO THE SOCIAL.
May 24, 2008
Otis Spann - Biggest Thing Since Colossus.

大音量で聞きたいブルースアルバム。
Little Feat - Feats Don't Fail Me Now.

ローウェル・ジョージ、ヤバすぎです!!南部的サウンド=ルーツミュージックに基づいた土臭いサウンドです。大好きなバンド。
Louisiana Red.

Slow blues, up-front guitar, crystal clear acoustics.
大好きなブルースマンの一人です。過小評価されている ギタリスト。
前日、夜中の一時半に普通に電話きて、タンゴ、シャンソン、ラテン、ポピュラーなど幅広いレパートリーで活躍中のシンガー、 なかにし陽子/のリサイタルにお誘い。沖縄のノリ、時間関係なく普通に電話がきます。でもそういうノリは好きですね。
Been a busy week. Since the MFB event, it seems that the week has taken a more social turn than what I am used to. The holiday party season is upon us and people are feeling the itch to go out and have some fun. Last Saturday was Yoko Nakanishi Recital in Ginza and here are some photos fresh off the camera.
アルゼンチンタンゴもあり、なんか場違いな感じもありましたが、本当、世の中いろんな人がいて、いろんな経験をして、って感じですね。
アルゼンチンタンゴのダンサー、CRISTIAN&NAO ( クリスティアン&ナオ)のナオさんしか見てませんでしたけど・・・・
デヴィ夫人も会場に来ていて紹介されてました。
で、その後は、、、。

いつも通り。
It was a no holds barred party. Put it this way...with the gathering of folks that were there, I managed to snap off about 12 shots the whole night because I was just too flabbergasted to do anything else.
Hands down the best performance of the night was Yoshie. One of the ladies in the building and she was straight KILLIN it.
She is actually unconscious and just propped up against us...hahah...

この後、撃沈・・・・・
Respect to all. They are good people to know. Here are flicks. Enjoy.
To new (and old) friends. (Emiko, Ma-chan, Shiho, Lisa and one happy boy.)
Had dinner and some drinks?!

The turnout for Boogie was dope.
Ma-chan and friends having a good time.

Shiho and friends sharing some secrets...on what I would imagine is dirt on me.

この姉様方最高です。話 エンドレスで…
Emiko,the big smile.
Dinner conversations revolved around...
Nothing better over some fresh food.

釣りと格闘技好き。マニアックな話もOK。
To the veterans. (Lisa)

相変わらずで・・・.

ワインは10本近く空けました。この人たち凄いです。
crazy skill,,,
After dinner, we headed into a bar.

夏っすね。

We again had a late night. I think we've had enough.
I'm going out sleepwalking.
Where mute memories start talking.
It's 2:45 in the morning.
少し徘徊してみました。夜の東京もいいですね。

And on time. Perfect night for me. Met some cool people, had a good time, listened to some good music and was home in bed by 4am.

(Peace and thanks!!!)
We're going to have a major sale at FENDI this weekend.
フェンディのセールです。行きたい人ご連絡を。
FENDI family sale in Tokyo will be held as follows.
Sun: 6/1
13pm-18pm
I can invite my family and friends. You shall bring the invitation hereafter.
1 day only and the sale is finito.
Otis Spann - Biggest Thing Since Colossus.

大音量で聞きたいブルースアルバム。
Little Feat - Feats Don't Fail Me Now.

ローウェル・ジョージ、ヤバすぎです!!南部的サウンド=ルーツミュージックに基づいた土臭いサウンドです。大好きなバンド。
Louisiana Red.

Slow blues, up-front guitar, crystal clear acoustics.
大好きなブルースマンの一人です。過小評価されている ギタリスト。
前日、夜中の一時半に普通に電話きて、タンゴ、シャンソン、ラテン、ポピュラーなど幅広いレパートリーで活躍中のシンガー、 なかにし陽子/のリサイタルにお誘い。沖縄のノリ、時間関係なく普通に電話がきます。でもそういうノリは好きですね。
Been a busy week. Since the MFB event, it seems that the week has taken a more social turn than what I am used to. The holiday party season is upon us and people are feeling the itch to go out and have some fun. Last Saturday was Yoko Nakanishi Recital in Ginza and here are some photos fresh off the camera.
アルゼンチンタンゴもあり、なんか場違いな感じもありましたが、本当、世の中いろんな人がいて、いろんな経験をして、って感じですね。
アルゼンチンタンゴのダンサー、CRISTIAN&NAO ( クリスティアン&ナオ)のナオさんしか見てませんでしたけど・・・・
デヴィ夫人も会場に来ていて紹介されてました。
で、その後は、、、。
いつも通り。
It was a no holds barred party. Put it this way...with the gathering of folks that were there, I managed to snap off about 12 shots the whole night because I was just too flabbergasted to do anything else.
Hands down the best performance of the night was Yoshie. One of the ladies in the building and she was straight KILLIN it.
She is actually unconscious and just propped up against us...hahah...
この後、撃沈・・・・・
Respect to all. They are good people to know. Here are flicks. Enjoy.
To new (and old) friends. (Emiko, Ma-chan, Shiho, Lisa and one happy boy.)
Had dinner and some drinks?!
The turnout for Boogie was dope.
Ma-chan and friends having a good time.
Shiho and friends sharing some secrets...on what I would imagine is dirt on me.
この姉様方最高です。話 エンドレスで…
Emiko,the big smile.
Dinner conversations revolved around...
Nothing better over some fresh food.
釣りと格闘技好き。マニアックな話もOK。
To the veterans. (Lisa)
相変わらずで・・・.
ワインは10本近く空けました。この人たち凄いです。
crazy skill,,,
After dinner, we headed into a bar.
夏っすね。
We again had a late night. I think we've had enough.
I'm going out sleepwalking.
Where mute memories start talking.
It's 2:45 in the morning.
少し徘徊してみました。夜の東京もいいですね。
And on time. Perfect night for me. Met some cool people, had a good time, listened to some good music and was home in bed by 4am.
(Peace and thanks!!!)
We're going to have a major sale at FENDI this weekend.
フェンディのセールです。行きたい人ご連絡を。
FENDI family sale in Tokyo will be held as follows.
Sun: 6/1
13pm-18pm
I can invite my family and friends. You shall bring the invitation hereafter.
1 day only and the sale is finito.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home