June 09, 2008

THIS WEEK END IN TOKYO

I know a lot of people that are interested in watches, to various extremes. It depends on what you are interested in, but unless you have a lot of money it is very hard to begin collecting Rolex.

特に最近の一部 ROLEX の高騰ぶりはちょっと。。。
非常に買いにくくなってきてますね。あまり興味はないのですが。

時計の世界は本当に奥が深いです。


Here's something to hold me over.

考え中。僕好みなのは言うまでもありません。


June 7, 2008

It's been a long, long, long week. Wrecked and crazy tired.

Here's a review of what's been goin on the past couple days.


It was a busy ass weeks with meetings taking up every day on the day.. A very long week of back to back to back meetings...

相変わらず仕事は忙しいです。

1日に2日分働くという感じです。

土日も朝まで返上です。

まぁ今しかないのかな。

This was one of the most stressful things I've had to do in my life.I can't help but think about the avalanche of work I'm facing. It's been an insane week. Work has been crazy. Which means no new updates for a while...but not to worry because the camera was still shooting.


June 8, 2008

And with all that...I still managed to hang out with some friends...

Thankfully I'll have a day off where I can recharge and collect my thoughts.

久しぶりの休日。

Waking up early just suuuucks.

理沙からチケットを手配できるということで、急遽招集。


東京ドームへ!!

苦手です。


セパ交流戦 西武-巨人。







Chill. Laid back.




Baseball makes people happy. Proof positive.


Ace Utsumi got the start for the Giants.He pitched very well, scattering couple hits and striking out some in eight innings of work.

理沙と行く時はいつも内海。しかも、投手戦なだけに…サクサク進む。。。どっちが悪いだの、お前が悪いだの...

最近はいつも終盤にドラマが連続。

The Giants didn't score until the eighth inning.


Ramirez's killin' the game! Tani also helped the Giants to a late 3-0 lead in the eighth inning, delivering a two-run blast over the leftfield fence.

ラミレスも意地を見せた...

盛の負けない神話も継続しました。

I am super pumped up about Lisa and I must always thank her for the opp's.

Again thanks to her for inviting me.

What are you thinking?

イケメンを物色中?!

It was so funny to watch.



Again this game was one for the ages. Thank to LS/YS/MY for an awesome time.

試合はまた歴史に残るゲームでした。

The night was not over yet! Lisa then took us all out to get some dinner at the Artist's cafe.


After the game, its the after party. Dinner conversations revolved around life.






Extremely good...


Lisa had a sip of alcohol.





クリスペプラー似?!


Robert Modavi.
Fresh and tasty.



I tell you...luck doesn't find you. You have to find IT.


I'm comin for YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home