HAPPY WEDDING!
June 14, 2008
My really good friend / brother, Shuji was (finally!) getting married to a really great lady(Masayo) that I can finally approve of.
Again, congrats to Shuji and Masayo...this was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to do.
Simple perfection.
友人の結婚式へ。暖かくてとても良い結婚式でした。
おめでとう。
and friends...

What' wrong with you?!
そんな友人を祝う、
And of course, the whole reason for coming down here anyway!

Keep doing your thing.





Lots of very good friends and family came down to celebrate with us.

Congratulations you guys!!
My really good friend / brother, Shuji was (finally!) getting married to a really great lady(Masayo) that I can finally approve of.
Again, congrats to Shuji and Masayo...this was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to do.
Simple perfection.
友人の結婚式へ。暖かくてとても良い結婚式でした。
おめでとう。
and friends...
What' wrong with you?!
そんな友人を祝う、
And of course, the whole reason for coming down here anyway!
Keep doing your thing.

Lots of very good friends and family came down to celebrate with us.
Congratulations you guys!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home