Need some fun ?
June 21, 2008
I had lunch today with two of my old friends in Japan. Its been a too long.
Equally good is the sushi. Kids in the US: When you go to a Japanese restaurant, this is what tuna is supposed to look like!

現在、香港にて筋肉留学中のなかやまきんに君、もとい、大学時代の友人、悟が来日中ということで、ランチをすることに。
ということで、食彩かどたへ。
恵比寿でも数少ない魚定食を出してくれる和食店です。この店の味ならかなり満足できると思います。
BOKU

「おい!オレの筋肉。おい!オレの筋肉。 さあ、やるのかい?さあ、やらないのかい? どっちなんだい!?や~~る!!」
BOKU

世の中のもやしっ子のみんな!こんな体になりたくないかい?全員にプロテイン買ってあげたい!!
今年は香港遊びに行きたいです。で、来年はベトナム?!
In Shibuya.
Shibuya is intense. Running around like a chicken with my head cut off at times.

ほんとに相変わらず、すごい人ですね。
Shimabukuro. Part of the chicken head cutting I alluded to before...
Dinner with the Crew from Okinawa.
It was so good, my face was scrunched up all night shaking my head in utter confusion.

Lisa took us out for some dinner at an amazing Okinawa restaurant in Shibuya. It was set in a little old building. Each course was just amazing.
しまぶくろ。
Here's my recommendations.
スローフード。とても癒されます。
どうる天(田芋のコロッケ風)。

じーまーみ豆腐。

守禮。個人的には北谷長老です。

バター焼き。


魚天ぷら。沖縄の天ぷらはまず、衣が全然違います。ぽってりとした、分厚い衣です。食べるときはウスターソースにつけて食べます。
なぜか、かねひでを思い出す、。奥武島の天ぷらも、。

トーフチャンプルー。

フーチャンプルー。

泡盛。飲むのは久しぶり。

SHIBUYA-KU
第2回「模合」
THE PEOPLE:
An underground hole in the wall restaurant is suprisingly home to some of the best Okinawa food I have ever had. Great company as well. (Keigo, Kaori, Shoko, Naoko, Yoshino, Mori, Lisa)
Keigo.

脱力系?!
Kaori.

これからお世話になるかも・・・?!。ちょっといい話、待ってます。
Shoko. B-Girl extraordinaire...you know how we do.

相変わらず久々ですが・・・ おもろーなことを。
Naoko.

イメチェン。
Yoshino.

今日は普通です?!
Mori.

感化された・・・?!
And to round out the 2nd.

Lisa
トウキョウマスター。どっか行きたい時は、詳細な情報を必ず確認。
Keigo and Kaori

cool shit #1:


Stations, in general, are the worst amalgamation of annoying people ever created. But it is very quiet in the morning..........
4:00 am. I head back to home.
朝です。ホームには、始発待ちの人がいっぱい。

See ya soon and thanks for your support as always.
ちょっと疲れたけど、いい週末でした。
Stay tuned...
I had lunch today with two of my old friends in Japan. Its been a too long.
Equally good is the sushi. Kids in the US: When you go to a Japanese restaurant, this is what tuna is supposed to look like!
現在、香港にて筋肉留学中のなかやまきんに君、もとい、大学時代の友人、悟が来日中ということで、ランチをすることに。
ということで、食彩かどたへ。
恵比寿でも数少ない魚定食を出してくれる和食店です。この店の味ならかなり満足できると思います。
BOKU
「おい!オレの筋肉。おい!オレの筋肉。 さあ、やるのかい?さあ、やらないのかい? どっちなんだい!?や~~る!!」
BOKU
世の中のもやしっ子のみんな!こんな体になりたくないかい?全員にプロテイン買ってあげたい!!
今年は香港遊びに行きたいです。で、来年はベトナム?!
In Shibuya.
Shibuya is intense. Running around like a chicken with my head cut off at times.
ほんとに相変わらず、すごい人ですね。
Shimabukuro. Part of the chicken head cutting I alluded to before...
Dinner with the Crew from Okinawa.
It was so good, my face was scrunched up all night shaking my head in utter confusion.
Lisa took us out for some dinner at an amazing Okinawa restaurant in Shibuya. It was set in a little old building. Each course was just amazing.
しまぶくろ。
Here's my recommendations.
スローフード。とても癒されます。
どうる天(田芋のコロッケ風)。
じーまーみ豆腐。
守禮。個人的には北谷長老です。
バター焼き。
魚天ぷら。沖縄の天ぷらはまず、衣が全然違います。ぽってりとした、分厚い衣です。食べるときはウスターソースにつけて食べます。
なぜか、かねひでを思い出す、。奥武島の天ぷらも、。
トーフチャンプルー。
フーチャンプルー。
泡盛。飲むのは久しぶり。
SHIBUYA-KU
第2回「模合」
THE PEOPLE:
An underground hole in the wall restaurant is suprisingly home to some of the best Okinawa food I have ever had. Great company as well. (Keigo, Kaori, Shoko, Naoko, Yoshino, Mori, Lisa)
Keigo.
脱力系?!
Kaori.
これからお世話になるかも・・・?!。ちょっといい話、待ってます。
Shoko. B-Girl extraordinaire...you know how we do.
相変わらず久々ですが・・・ おもろーなことを。
Naoko.
イメチェン。
Yoshino.
今日は普通です?!
Mori.
感化された・・・?!
And to round out the 2nd.
Lisa
Keigo and Kaori
cool shit #1:
Stations, in general, are the worst amalgamation of annoying people ever created. But it is very quiet in the morning..........
4:00 am. I head back to home.
朝です。ホームには、始発待ちの人がいっぱい。
See ya soon and thanks for your support as always.
ちょっと疲れたけど、いい週末でした。
Stay tuned...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home