PLACING THINGS WHERE THEY SHOULD BE.
The Roots
Y'all know how good The Roots are live, right?

I HAVE to make it to that one.
January 10, 2009
I had an awesome time the last few days!
SHOPPING SPREE!
IKEA


January 12, 2009
SHOPPING SPREE!
越谷レイクタウンへ。
完全にナメてました...
山頭火

飲食店の数も、kaze が46、moriが84 合計で130。飲食店だけで130店舗は、全店舗を食べる事としても、なかなかすぐにはできない数です。

印象というと、とにかくでかく、広いということです。人・人・人。
一度行く価値はあると思います。

To Urawa.
Fuki says "wassup!"




I always eat stuff that I would never really eat in home...for better or for worse!
It was some of best cakes and desserts I've tried these days.

Really nice surprise for both of us. It actually turned out to be a pretty good birthday.

It was a day before Saori's birthday but we decided to celebrate early.
Happy birthday Saori! She turned...umm...well...she got a year older, m'kay? I build brands. She builds arts. Go figure.

今年、沙緒里が出演する舞台を観に行きたいと思っています。仕事もプライベートも楽しくね。頑張ってね!
Nougat.

銀河鉄道999 メーテル?自称、The赤裸裸。
January 17, 2009
六本木へ。



かねいしへ。
オーナーはご夫婦ともスポーツ界で名を馳せた著名人で、訪れたこの日はご夫婦とも店内におられ、お客様一組一組にていねいに頭を下げる姿が印象的でした。


リーズナブルにおいしい鉄板焼き、お好み焼きが食べられます。
接客がしっかりしていたのがとても印象的でした。
Yuki.

毎年恒例、The Rootsのライブ行ってきました。
最強ライブバンドとしての本領を発揮してくれました。
Can you think of better backdrop for listening to live music?

生演奏を聴くのにこれにまさる背景はありますか?
I HAVE to make it to that one.




I got to witness The Roots at Billboard live Tokyo. This is seriously one of the best venues to watch live music. Every seat feels to close to the stage, the seating is mad comfy, the setting is just beautiful...it's almost perfect.

The Roots is one of my favorite artists. I've seen them live at larger venues plenty of times. I was surprised to see them able to easily command this smaller stage.

They friggin' KILLED iy...effortlessly.

I am not joking.
ホント冗談抜きです。
Let me repeat that.
I find it difficult in my mid thirty age bracket to attend live hip-hop show now. There are exceptions.

Then The Roots came on and showed why they are the best live hip-hop act ever. Period. I've been going to Roots shows for over 10 years and they are still as great as ever. If you recorded ANY Roots show, on ANY given night, in ANY city...and put that out as a CD; it would be the best hip-hop album of the year each and every time. That's how freaking dope they are live.

Y'all know how good The Roots are live, right?

みんなThe Rootsのライブは凄いことは知ってるよね?
Well, they killed IT.
しかしながら、アメリカの人気TV番組"Late Night"の番組専属のハウスバンド「Late Night Band」に迎えられることになり、番組は平日毎日放送されるもので、出演が常態化するためにザ・ルーツは2009年3月以降はライブツアーを行わないとのこと。残念です。
Y'all know how good The Roots are live, right?

I HAVE to make it to that one.
January 10, 2009
I had an awesome time the last few days!
SHOPPING SPREE!
IKEA
January 12, 2009
SHOPPING SPREE!
越谷レイクタウンへ。
完全にナメてました...
山頭火
飲食店の数も、kaze が46、moriが84 合計で130。飲食店だけで130店舗は、全店舗を食べる事としても、なかなかすぐにはできない数です。
印象というと、とにかくでかく、広いということです。人・人・人。
一度行く価値はあると思います。
To Urawa.
Fuki says "wassup!"
I always eat stuff that I would never really eat in home...for better or for worse!
It was some of best cakes and desserts I've tried these days.
Really nice surprise for both of us. It actually turned out to be a pretty good birthday.
It was a day before Saori's birthday but we decided to celebrate early.
Happy birthday Saori! She turned...umm...well...she got a year older, m'kay? I build brands. She builds arts. Go figure.
今年、沙緒里が出演する舞台を観に行きたいと思っています。仕事もプライベートも楽しくね。頑張ってね!
Nougat.
銀河鉄道999 メーテル?自称、The赤裸裸。
January 17, 2009
六本木へ。
かねいしへ。
オーナーはご夫婦ともスポーツ界で名を馳せた著名人で、訪れたこの日はご夫婦とも店内におられ、お客様一組一組にていねいに頭を下げる姿が印象的でした。
リーズナブルにおいしい鉄板焼き、お好み焼きが食べられます。
接客がしっかりしていたのがとても印象的でした。
Yuki.
毎年恒例、The Rootsのライブ行ってきました。
最強ライブバンドとしての本領を発揮してくれました。
Can you think of better backdrop for listening to live music?
生演奏を聴くのにこれにまさる背景はありますか?
I HAVE to make it to that one.
I got to witness The Roots at Billboard live Tokyo. This is seriously one of the best venues to watch live music. Every seat feels to close to the stage, the seating is mad comfy, the setting is just beautiful...it's almost perfect.

The Roots is one of my favorite artists. I've seen them live at larger venues plenty of times. I was surprised to see them able to easily command this smaller stage.

They friggin' KILLED iy...effortlessly.
I am not joking.
ホント冗談抜きです。
Let me repeat that.
I find it difficult in my mid thirty age bracket to attend live hip-hop show now. There are exceptions.
Then The Roots came on and showed why they are the best live hip-hop act ever. Period. I've been going to Roots shows for over 10 years and they are still as great as ever. If you recorded ANY Roots show, on ANY given night, in ANY city...and put that out as a CD; it would be the best hip-hop album of the year each and every time. That's how freaking dope they are live.
Y'all know how good The Roots are live, right?
みんなThe Rootsのライブは凄いことは知ってるよね?
Well, they killed IT.
しかしながら、アメリカの人気TV番組"Late Night"の番組専属のハウスバンド「Late Night Band」に迎えられることになり、番組は平日毎日放送されるもので、出演が常態化するためにザ・ルーツは2009年3月以降はライブツアーを行わないとのこと。残念です。


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home