December 07, 2008

INTER-OFFICE MAIL.

This is what I felt like after this week about my work....


嫌になった もう駄目さ
だけどクサるのは止めとこう
陽の目を見るかも この俺だって

憂歌団かっこよすぎ。「再結成して欲しいバンド・グループランキング」1位です。



December 5, 2008


会社前のイルミネーション。




I've been my adult life in Tokyo and I have never been to one of the culinary landmarks of this great city: Sanbyakuya. My friend and fellow pretty Rie on a whim we went over to Shibuya for the Horumon experience of my life. (Helps to know people!)Thank to Rie for introducing me!


また夜遅くに・・・・。


少々お疲れ気味なのでホルモンです。




This?

Or this?


If you're interested in knowing, this translates to about 2 additional kilograms on the scale. I think this isn't maybe the best horumon, but it is my favorite pklace to have a horumon. If you get a chance, try the horumon at Sanbyakuya.


After dinner we went to a rockin' chill at the bar of Shibuya.

Think soft service ice cream, dessert, pies and cakes. Nice way to add 3 - 4 inches to that waistline!

ソフトクリーム、デザート、パイやケーキを思い浮かべて下さい。おなか周りに8〜10センチを増やすにはいい方法です。



Big up to Rie.

And of course work-wise, she has MAD talent. I think they were looking to get inspired by us, but actually I was the one that was inspired the most.

2:00am: passed out in a coma???

Shochu + CLP = COMA.



Next time, Nabe good eats!

To be continued later, stay tuned....

後半に続く。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home