WEEK ENDS.
September 20, 2008
Tragic Tale.
If you imagine Russia as a nation on the mend from its communist sickness, think again.

なんだかロシアが気にかかる。で、本、買ってみました。
リトヴィネンコ事件を中心におきながら、ロシアの闇を探ってます。
これが本当なら、かなりヤバいですね、ロシア。この国、恐怖です。
As I get older, its more rare to meet new people that I enjoy spending my free time with. If I made a bar graph of my friends, most would be in the 10-15 years time span and very few would be in the 1^3 years time span. Exceptions are these guys...

年をとるにつれて一緒に時間を過ごしたいと思う人に出会うことがだんだん難しくなっています。
僕の友達を棒グラフにするとしたら、ほとんどが10年〜15年間の知り合いで、1年〜3年間の人は少ない。この人たちは例外だが。。。
Tragic Tale.
If you imagine Russia as a nation on the mend from its communist sickness, think again.

なんだかロシアが気にかかる。で、本、買ってみました。
リトヴィネンコ事件を中心におきながら、ロシアの闇を探ってます。
これが本当なら、かなりヤバいですね、ロシア。この国、恐怖です。
As I get older, its more rare to meet new people that I enjoy spending my free time with. If I made a bar graph of my friends, most would be in the 10-15 years time span and very few would be in the 1^3 years time span. Exceptions are these guys...
年をとるにつれて一緒に時間を過ごしたいと思う人に出会うことがだんだん難しくなっています。
僕の友達を棒グラフにするとしたら、ほとんどが10年〜15年間の知り合いで、1年〜3年間の人は少ない。この人たちは例外だが。。。
Meet Meguri, a CPA holder from ERNEST & YOUNG.Meet Kazu from Canon. We put together a nice gathering of friends and associates for a little brunch.

Weekend branch in Japan is a holy activity. The kind woman in the bottom left photo is the owner of the house.

Discovered this really hidden obscure Japanese restaurant. The food was divine.
Weekend branch in Japan is a holy activity. The kind woman in the bottom left photo is the owner of the house.
Discovered this really hidden obscure Japanese restaurant. The food was divine.
This?
The food is extremely healthy and clean. I'm impressed with the quality.


Or This?

Keep doing your thing Lisa.
Or This?
Keep doing your thing Lisa.
If you don' hear from me by the end of the week...it means I am dead and it's al this chef's fault...?!

More food!!!
More food!!!
Hmmm... The portion are more than enough-which caught me by surprise as I love to ear a lot of food, especially for dinner.
It was so delicious. I'm so stuffed and can't move.
うまい。。。
Met some cool people, had a good time, listened to some good music and was home in bed by 2am.


I'm looking forward to the next one! Lisa, thank you for dinner as well.
次も楽しみです!
I'm looking forward to the next one! Lisa, thank you for dinner as well.
次も楽しみです!
OK, back to the regular scheduled programming.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home