July 06, 2008

HOLIDAY CHEER.

July 13, 2008

Finally heading home from another nutso week. Just non-stop...

When I finally got home, its 9:00am... Crazy tired... I watch the Tokyo sunrise at 5am... Again...

また、朝まで・・・。

(This is what I feel like after this week)

Time to go into drug overload...

9:00pm

I am a big fan for the past few seasons.

you have no idea what to believe anymore. He dug deeper and deeper and shit got scary.

Anyway, besides that, check it out. You will be blown away.

At the very least, its worth discussing.

NHKの社会派ドラマ『監査法人』。「面白いな」と思っていたら友人も同意見でした。普段はあまりドラマとかは見ないのですが、このドラマは途中からですが気に入っていつも見ています。


July 3, 2008

Some current events...

FIELD TRIP.

六本木へ。

Recently, the Trade Marketing teams got together and shared a night out on the town.

普段はあり得ない のですが、6時に会社を出て、先日Trade Marketingチームが集り、楽しい一夜を一緒に過ごしました。

Here are flicks. Enjoy.

Then went to dinner at Orange. Great food and even greater company.

(Only the finest Champagne for my staff.)
(大事なスタッフには最高のシャンパンを.)





It's hard work people.


The night was not over yet! Then took us all out to get some drink at 57. A very hip New York themed restaurant in Roppongi.

Some left early as it was way past my bedtime, but the kiddies burned the midnight oil.

This party was crazy and proof again, that I am getting too old for this shit.


Ladies of the night.

To New frineds, being introduced to Belvedere. they are now known forever as "Belvedere girls" ...woooo!
夜中まで楽しんだようです、、。

皆さん、忙しい中ありがとうございました。


July 5, 2008

NEWISH FRIENDS.

As I get older, its more rare to meet new people that I enjoy spending my free time with.

A few exceptions are these guys...

Well now you can add BBQ to the list. Its usually a good place for a party.







Its rare to get some different regions in the same room and just shoot the shit. Good times.

(The art lover...)

Have fun in Canada...

THE GOODS: Thanks Masaki.


DOGGY MOMENT



Another visitor was homegirl Aya from neighborhood.


Masaki. Thanks for the goodies! (See avobe).


Takeshi gets busy.

忙しいね。

Vegitable garden.


THE PEOPLE:

Good guys...
Shuji, Masayo, Masanori, Rumi and Tsukasa.

Ryo, Kazu and Kumiko. We went to SSU together and they are definitely doing their thing.
Masaki & Magumi.

We're just old friends.


(Mii, Miyo, Kumi and Terumie) in town. They are working together on some big things in Japan. stay tuned...

Kumiko. Check out what this lady has going on.

Usuda. It was good to catch up with homeboy.

彼のお母さんは、自分の小学校の時の担任の先生。


Mori chillin' in the dolly.

Keigo: A giant of Advertising and Design.

(Lisa Happy...) A familiar sight...


皆さんも 沖縄のノリ↑↓のよさに大喜びでテンション↑

(Takesi, Smiley Naoko, Yoshino...)


And one last thing stroke of genius:
そして最後に天才のひらめき:

Genius. Dr. Kinjo...



I saw Tomomi as she as coming to town for short trip from Karuizawa.

DJ Tomomi on the wheels all night long.

一晩中皿を回してくれました。

SUGAR DADDY. THANKS****

P Daddy Style.

Bagel Always on the hunt.

But its been a long, long, long day for him. Wrecked and crazy tired.

(Peace and thanks!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home