August 24, 2008

SUMMERTIME.

August 23, 2008

Summertime in the city.

What does it mean to me?

And road trips to places I will visit once in my lifetime. (I highly recommend AGAINST going to city Island, TOKYO.)


Natsuko is one of the most amazing creators this planet has to offer. And the scary thing is, she just PRODUCED! Which means this little darling named Amane will no doubt have mutant artistic abilities. Its hard to decide which one is cuter in these photos.




I would much prefer spending some free time on the top of a snowcapped mountain. But for whatever reason, I felt like getting away this summer to find some peace and quiet on a nice mountain. Just catch up with my thoughts... Maybe because this year, I turned 31?

本来なら正面に富士山が見えるはずだったのですが、、。


Crocs. Amane wanted to pick up a pair of Crocs.

I was always curious about the shoes. They're such a phenomenon among some people. And them completely meaningless to others. So I tried a pair on and I gotta say, it was THE most comfortable thing I put on my feet.

Did everyone buy them?






Hey...wait a minute! Whats that?!?




Small, private and very talented. A nice group of individuals...

Kaji.

The drive back to Tokyo. It was pretty crazy driving thru the rain. Big up to him for braving it behind the wheel while I was wiped out...

As the song goes... people make the world go round.


One aspect of BBQ that I don't think I can ever skimp on in food.


No matter how tough times are or how bad things get, I find an excellent meal is always worth the money you spend on it.


Spice-rubbed grilled scallops with dried tomatoes.

イカ、ホタテのグリル。

Stewed meat.

牛肉の赤ワイン煮。

Big brother Katsu just had baby #1. I build brands. He builds humans. Go figure.




By night.

夜。


ポルチーニ茸のリゾット。



For real!


Just sick! I won't forgetting this trip for quite some time.


We had one last breakfast together before parting ways (for now)... this dope Japanese food by Katsu. What?!


The weather wasn't kind to us or so rain soaked us. We stuck with it ti the very end.

雨のおかげでびしょ濡れになりましたが、みんな最後まで離れませんでした。

But it was well worth the journey.

こんな雨のキャンプも楽しいものです。

Goodbye Mt. Fuji. I'll be back one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home