July 20, 2008

3 DAYS OFF.

July 17, 2008

10:00pm

To lebaron de paris.

So I decided to chill in the AA Platinum Lounge. Same shit! Packed! It was looking good. A lot of hard work and effort of a lot of people went into this. But if the event is a success, no one should notice all that hard work. It should feel smooth & seamless.

青山ルバロンにて、MOET&CHANDON NECTAR IMPERIALのイベントがあったのでさくっと行って来ました。

よく有名なブランドやショップ、来日ミュージシャンなんかのAfter Partyによく使われたりしている、フランス人客率が高いLe Baron de Paris・・・。

客が店を作る典型的なモデルです。


July 19, 2008

INSPIRATION: PEOPLE

Took the past 3 days off.

Flag Football training. Hardcore. Preparing for the summer. Big thanks to come this summer.I've been back on the workout tip a bit and took up running again as the weather finally warmed in Tokyo. It also helps to condition me for my flag football training session with Hisashi (Golf Digest).

We don't fuck around. Get out there on Causeway Bay and haul some ass!

Good seeing him...its been a second too long.

ネブラスカ大学時代の友人。約10年振り…。元東海大学 TRITONSセーフティのポジションですが…。面影はない です。

I hope my streak stays alive till this Sunday's tourney.

フラッグフットボールの大会です。秋にはリーグ戦も控えています。

July 20, 2008

Back in home once again.

避暑地へ。今日は クーラーもいらない。





I had planned to get together for a night meeting and it turned into a 7 hour early dinner-snack-drink-tea gathering! But whenever we get together...its usually the same.

I've know Yutaka since elementary school. It was like a big reunion all week-end long.

Y'all know who you are...

こいつ、全く酔わない...。


The ideas just keep spewing out! It's cool how some people really bring that out in each other.

He also dropped some interesting ideas about business. Something for you to Lo-life to look out for.

I haven't seen him for over 7 years...damnit. After all, he do live in Ami...

ガキの頃からの友人。会うのは7年ぶり?相変わらずで・・・・。今は自分で会社を起こして経営者として仕事をしています。 大丈夫か、。

やるな。豊。


Very nice...



Thanks Yutaka!

御馳走様。良い話ありがとう。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home