VOTE!
November 5, 2008
Get out there and vote.
It should be a great day.
OBAMA.

アメリカってやっぱりこんな感じ。わかりやすい。
November 8, 2008
And to all a good night...
I didn't have much time to shoot.
Thanks to Takashi for putting me on.



And of course, the whole reason for coming down here anyway! To see me?!
It's been 6 years. It's amazing...!

Without a shred of doubt the biggest ribs I have ever seen, much less consumed. It was awesome.
Get out there and vote.
It should be a great day.
OBAMA.

アメリカってやっぱりこんな感じ。わかりやすい。
November 8, 2008
And to all a good night...
I didn't have much time to shoot.
Thanks to Takashi for putting me on.
And of course, the whole reason for coming down here anyway! To see me?!
It's been 6 years. It's amazing...!
Without a shred of doubt the biggest ribs I have ever seen, much less consumed. It was awesome.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home