RUDE TIMES.
Jimmie Vaughan - Do You Get the Blues?

Classy Blues album... If you like the blues, you will like this CD.
Jimmie Vaughan is a master of mood... Smokin'
Stevie Ray Vaughanの兄貴です。弟の方が有名ですが。

Jimmie's vocals, guitar stylings, and a "sound" are so stark and simple they're sophisticated.
今一番好きなギタリストかも。
ライブは来たら必ず行きます。
September 24, 2008
Some highlights:

Classy Blues album... If you like the blues, you will like this CD.
Jimmie Vaughan is a master of mood... Smokin'
Stevie Ray Vaughanの兄貴です。弟の方が有名ですが。

Jimmie's vocals, guitar stylings, and a "sound" are so stark and simple they're sophisticated.
今一番好きなギタリストかも。
ライブは来たら必ず行きます。
September 24, 2008
Some highlights:
Lots of stuff going on the workfront as well. That means a whole bunch of stuff collecting around my desk and in my office.
I recently took a quick business trip to Osaka. Osaka has its fair share of dark back alleys.

始発で大阪へ。遊びでなく仕事です。
I was really impressed with Tsuruhashi. I could feel the positive energy there.

The guys do some really nice work.

彼らはとてもいい仕事します。
If you find yourself out late and need a bite, El Parador FINO.

外に出たら、やっぱり外せないですよねぇ。


After dinner, we went to The Doghouse inn.First off, if it wasn't for Shogo-san acting as host, it wouldn't have been nearly as interesting.

鶴橋と言えば焼肉と韓国料理で有名ですが、昭吾さんの案内で本格的なイングリッシュ・パブへ。しかし奇跡的な立地ですね。

樽生も結構あるみたいです。個人的にはポイント高し。

で最後の締めくくりですが、帰り際、深夜の夜道で50m走したりしたのが、今夜のハイライトのです。
Nさんは走るだけで笑いが取れるんです、、。超笑えた。
時間がなく、どこへも行けなかったのでちょっと残念。
次回です。
September 27, 2008

Keita.


Kana.

A shot of the crowd.

Just trying to decompress from the nutiness of the past week...

Lots of people came out to represent. In case you missed that one, I'll be doing another one.

Mori.
バダ・ハリvs崔洪万、、。あまり面白くなかった、、。
アーツvsシュルト。なんか哀愁漂っていた。
I recently took a quick business trip to Osaka. Osaka has its fair share of dark back alleys.
始発で大阪へ。遊びでなく仕事です。
I was really impressed with Tsuruhashi. I could feel the positive energy there.
The guys do some really nice work.
彼らはとてもいい仕事します。
If you find yourself out late and need a bite, El Parador FINO.
外に出たら、やっぱり外せないですよねぇ。
After dinner, we went to The Doghouse inn.First off, if it wasn't for Shogo-san acting as host, it wouldn't have been nearly as interesting.
鶴橋と言えば焼肉と韓国料理で有名ですが、昭吾さんの案内で本格的なイングリッシュ・パブへ。しかし奇跡的な立地ですね。
Yui.
樽生も結構あるみたいです。個人的にはポイント高し。
で最後の締めくくりですが、帰り際、深夜の夜道で50m走したりしたのが、今夜のハイライトのです。
Nさんは走るだけで笑いが取れるんです、、。超笑えた。
時間がなく、どこへも行けなかったのでちょっと残念。
次回です。
September 27, 2008
Live Party vol.2
One of the best reason to be at a event like Lisa's is seeing people from all over the world converge in one spot. On one hand, you're able to reconnect with people on the otherside. On the other, you can meet new people that live on the same block as you do.
Personally, I gain the most inspiration from people I meet.
Fun!
イベントに行く一番の理由は日本中から色々な人が一つの場所に集結するからです。一方では反対側にいる人たちと再会できる。もう一方ではまだ会った事のない、地元が一緒に人たちと出会うかもしれない。僕自身、出会った人達に一番インスパイアされます。
楽しいでしょ!
Keita.
Kana.
A shot of the crowd.
Just trying to decompress from the nutiness of the past week...
Lots of people came out to represent. In case you missed that one, I'll be doing another one.
Mori.
年末楽しみにしています。
*良い子のみんなはマネしないで下さい。

しょこたん似?!

Kumiko in the house. Blog vs Blog. Who will post first?!

Masayuki.

Keigo.

Kumiko.
Kumiko in the house. Blog vs Blog. Who will post first?!
Masayuki.
Keigo.
Kumiko.
Pretty Lisa in a pensive mood.
Pretty Lisaは集中モード。

A freestyle sanshin battle. It was an awesome live show.

Powered by Lisa.
本日のホステス。
A freestyle sanshin battle. It was an awesome live show.
Powered by Lisa.
その中心にいる男が、↓
結構好きな番組で、アメリカに居た時は、毎週欠かさず観ていました。
アクの強いキャラ。ナイスガイなのですが、、。しかし黒いな。慶良間で潜って来たそうです。

Party Girl Emiko&Ponta.
今日28日朝8時の飛行機で沖縄の実家に里帰り予定にも関わらず、朝までコース、、。さすがです。しかし、えーみーの沖縄訛り、イントネーションにはとても癒されます。
Party Girl Emiko&Ponta.
朝まで過ごし始発で帰りました。
今回の大岡山遠征は最高に楽しかったです。。。皆さんお疲れ様でした。
Its a good time to escape uptown and catch some culture.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home