RESPECT TO Y.
October 25, 2008
Respect and mourning goes out to my brother Yasu.
His words are inspiring for everyone:
He would have been 30 and I must tell you this, it is unnatural for a parent buyer a child...I am telling you this because of the same reason I tell you when I'm having great times, life is too short to be fake. Hold on to your kids if you have them, protect them and show them you love them everyday when you wake up and see them...don't take a second you get to hug them teach them and care them for granted. You can have all the material wealth in the universe but it is NOTHING compared to having your family. I'm thankful for all of my blessing and I'm not one to question God's prefect plan, so I leave you with great love and thanks for the love that was sent earlier on my pervious blog to him...STAY FOCUSED POEPLE. It's not promised to any of us.
Life is just too short.

For those who didn't know him, he was beautiful, both in character and person, and was loved by many.
自分の子供に先立たれるのは自然なことではありません。。。
僕は最高の時も同じように言いますが、自分や他人をごまかすには人生ははあまりにも短すぎる。
抱いたり、教えたり、思いやることを当然にできる事だと思わないで下さい。この世で何でも買える富を持っていても、家族というものは何よりもかけがいのないもの。
目標に向かって努力しないと。命は永遠に約束されているものではないから。
人生は本当に短すぎる。
October 19, 2008
Now in its 4th season, Flag Football returns this Sunday October 19th. Come and check out some intense football action this Sunday at the gorgeous space as the teams trek through the treacherous Road To the championship.

Football is a tough game. When you're playing at trash talker, it' even harder. When your opponent is half a foot taller than you, it's even tougher.
REMATCH!

October 25, 2008
Here are some highlights...ハイライトはこちら。。。
Ginza.
A shot of the Ginza crowd,
Just trying to decompress from the nutiness of the past week...

I had a great night, and no, the back rub from Yohsino had no bearing!


Which quickly grew....
人々はどんどん集まり。。。
Thanks Fujita-san! Don't worry about the housekeeper!
Respect and mourning goes out to my brother Yasu.
His words are inspiring for everyone:
He would have been 30 and I must tell you this, it is unnatural for a parent buyer a child...I am telling you this because of the same reason I tell you when I'm having great times, life is too short to be fake. Hold on to your kids if you have them, protect them and show them you love them everyday when you wake up and see them...don't take a second you get to hug them teach them and care them for granted. You can have all the material wealth in the universe but it is NOTHING compared to having your family. I'm thankful for all of my blessing and I'm not one to question God's prefect plan, so I leave you with great love and thanks for the love that was sent earlier on my pervious blog to him...STAY FOCUSED POEPLE. It's not promised to any of us.
Life is just too short.

For those who didn't know him, he was beautiful, both in character and person, and was loved by many.
自分の子供に先立たれるのは自然なことではありません。。。
僕は最高の時も同じように言いますが、自分や他人をごまかすには人生ははあまりにも短すぎる。
抱いたり、教えたり、思いやることを当然にできる事だと思わないで下さい。この世で何でも買える富を持っていても、家族というものは何よりもかけがいのないもの。
目標に向かって努力しないと。命は永遠に約束されているものではないから。
人生は本当に短すぎる。
It's been a long, long week. Here's a review of what's been going on the past couple of weeks.
October 19, 2008
Now in its 4th season, Flag Football returns this Sunday October 19th. Come and check out some intense football action this Sunday at the gorgeous space as the teams trek through the treacherous Road To the championship.
Football is a tough game. When you're playing at trash talker, it' even harder. When your opponent is half a foot taller than you, it's even tougher.
REMATCH!
October 25, 2008
Here are some highlights...ハイライトはこちら。。。
Ginza.
A shot of the Ginza crowd,
Just trying to decompress from the nutiness of the past week...
To Torigin.
I headed out to a scheduled dinner meeting with Shinta, Tomoko and my dad.

鳥ぎんへ。





It's really addictive.

Good eats!


Tomoko&Shinta.
I headed out to a scheduled dinner meeting with Shinta, Tomoko and my dad.
鳥ぎんへ。
It's really addictive.
Good eats!
Tomoko&Shinta.
I'm not usually a big fan of large gatherings like this, but Lisa really knows how to put the right minds together and make it a chill time.
Stay tuned for more in December.
I had a great night, and no, the back rub from Yohsino had no bearing!
Which quickly grew....
Thanks Fujita-san! Don't worry about the housekeeper!
They said, damn...recovery time from this was much longer than I expected. Pulling that event together really took it out of me.
But it was so worth it. Major success... I hope everyone who was involved and attend had a great time/inspiring time. More photos to come soon. I didn't get a chance to tae one single photo. So I'll let others do the talking.
Kana turn 15 years young today?! Happy Birthday to her.
Really nice surprise for her.
大成功でした。。。出席して参加された人達も楽しく、インスパイアされた時間であったことを願います。


Shoko from Spring Magazine and Ucchi-...

I had a great time and met a lot of inspiring people.
Shoko from Spring Magazine and Ucchi-...
I had a great time and met a lot of inspiring people.
Ok, back to the regular scheduled programming.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home