FUKUOKA.
November 11, 2009
So I hopped over to Fukuoka for the market survey on the past week.
I've been meaning to check out stores for months and months.
And, one aspect of life that I don't think I can ever skimp on is food as always.
No matter how tough times are or how bad get, I find excellent meal is always worth the money you spend on it.
This is the best "Chanpon" ever.

福岡市西区福重にある「長崎亭」です。やっぱり地元の人に聞くのが一番ですね。うまいです。

週末ともなれば開店と同時にカウンターと座敷は満員になるほどの盛況店。午後3時を過ぎても満員だそうです。


福岡いいところです。


Irish Pub THE HAKATA HARP.

少しだけ寄り道しました。

My day trip ended up being a 7 hours extended layover. It was rough, but I managed to squeeze all of my appointments into the day.

日帰りです。7時間の長い乗り継ぎのようなものになってしまいました。キツかったですが、1日で何とかすべてのアポイントをこなしました。
今度はゆっくり行きたいです。
So I hopped over to Fukuoka for the market survey on the past week.
I've been meaning to check out stores for months and months.
And, one aspect of life that I don't think I can ever skimp on is food as always.
No matter how tough times are or how bad get, I find excellent meal is always worth the money you spend on it.
This is the best "Chanpon" ever.
福岡市西区福重にある「長崎亭」です。やっぱり地元の人に聞くのが一番ですね。うまいです。
週末ともなれば開店と同時にカウンターと座敷は満員になるほどの盛況店。午後3時を過ぎても満員だそうです。
福岡いいところです。
Irish Pub THE HAKATA HARP.
少しだけ寄り道しました。
My day trip ended up being a 7 hours extended layover. It was rough, but I managed to squeeze all of my appointments into the day.
日帰りです。7時間の長い乗り継ぎのようなものになってしまいました。キツかったですが、1日で何とかすべてのアポイントをこなしました。
今度はゆっくり行きたいです。


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home