JAPAN OBSERVATIONS.
December 6, 2008
If you ever find yourself in Japan with a half day completely free, I recommend taking a quick train trip to Sendai. It's only 2 hrs away from Tokyo but worlds away from the hustle and bustle of the city.



Tasty Dope.


It's pretty amazing... 2 hours north of Tokyo in a small town called Zao and you are in the BOONIES.
Zao: Where the snow never stops.
It was a winter wonderland for sure.

Before.

After.

自然も奇麗だし、山も近いので、

ボード行きたくなってきた、。
It's tucked into the side of the mountain and very secluded.
山の横に隠れていて、人里離れたところにあります。

The onsen.
貸切です。誰もいない...
I chilled in the hot springs at night and morning. It's incredible how good it is.

I get stressed out when there's no connection to the world.













これで100円。








Anyway, I did enjoy myself nevertheless. Dumps of fresh powder, natural volcanic hot springs, amazing food, good company...can't be topped.
If you ever find yourself in Japan with a half day completely free, I recommend taking a quick train trip to Sendai. It's only 2 hrs away from Tokyo but worlds away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Tasty Dope.
It's pretty amazing... 2 hours north of Tokyo in a small town called Zao and you are in the BOONIES.
It was a winter wonderland for sure.
Before.
After.
自然も奇麗だし、山も近いので、
ボード行きたくなってきた、。
It's tucked into the side of the mountain and very secluded.
The onsen.
I chilled in the hot springs at night and morning. It's incredible how good it is.
I get stressed out when there's no connection to the world.
Big up to Midori for driving it behind the wheel while I was wiped out in the back.
Peace!
Labels: travel


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home