March 08, 2009

TOKYO 2.

I didn't get a chance to finish blogging about my week. Which was short but very eventful. Here's a review of what's been going on the past couple of days:

とても内容の濃い週末でした。ハイライトは:

March 6, 2009

六本木へ。

Fist off, if it wasn't for Miyoko acting as hostess, it wouldn't have been nearly as interesting. We grabbed dinner with Ankang, Terumi and Miyoko formerly of Gallo, now official Lady of Leisure.

One thing about these guys...they fucking know how to throw down. It's hard work people. I had to look out for them...it was kinda fun actually.


After dinner we went to a rockin' party at theFeria Tokyo, Roppongi.

六本木にある飲んで踊れるクラブFeria。ちょっとハイクラスで品の良さは六本木No.1クラスです。でもチャージはそんなに高くないですよ。

This party was crazy and proof again, that I am getting too old for this shit. But so freakin' addictive!


7:00am: Passed out in a coma.

今日は久々に朝までコースをしてしまった。

When the Action Moves On.

And OK it's no longer a "trend". It's a damn fact. Roppongi is friggin' EMPTY. Where did everyone go? I was in midtown and overhead two people who work in the hood saying "My god, is it a holiday?" I have never seen it this dead on a Friday night." I notice it again this weekend.

金曜日の夜にこんなに死んでいるのを見たことがない。

I'm torn. I love an empty Tokyo. But what does that mean for business?

微妙です。僕は人気のない東京は好きです。でも、それはビジネス的にはどういう事を意味するのか?



March 7, 2009

いつものです。

The following day, my friends put together a nice gathering with friends and associated for a little dinner at WANS.

The big three-three. ぞろ目の三・三





Naoko.


Yoshino.




The kitchen Team...cookin' up some marvelous shit.


Ume-san from TV TOKYO & Risa. He dug deeper and deeper and shit got scary.

こわいよ。

And in sporting news... Japan routs South Korea 14-2 in WBC!

ダメ押し2ラン!


Lady of the night. ...really nice surprise for both of us.

Everyone Risa really knows how to out the right minds together and make it a chill time. Worth every single penny.

Nice way to spend your born day.



Keigo.

そろそろ野球の季節になってきた。練習しないとね。

Mori & Kaori.

クラビング。行かないとね。

This next Friday is her birthday and she turned...umm...well...she got a year older, m'kay?? Don't you hate it when people say that? Hope it actually turned out to be a pretty good birthday.

少し早いけどおめでとう!

Kumiko & Tomomi. All the ladies in the house "Yeah!".




And then Taku joins for some desserts afterwards.


This is a must have.

It's cool to see how everyone sets them different.

これは必需品でしょう。またピスト熱がw。

As always, I'll be posting my ENTIRE collection, so you'll eventually see these coming around on the blog.

Thanks again to everyone who made this possible!! PEACE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home