February 03, 2009

FAST FORWARD.

February 5, 2009

Overseas visitors from all over the world (All the members work for the same company)were in town. It was nice to share good meal with such cool people.

It's always good to see current and past employees go on to do great things. I was very impressed.

The follwoing day, I grabbed a quick drink at Bar&Lounge Majestic.

場所は汐留シティセンターの41階にある“Fish Bank TOKYO”。

I had a great time and met a lot of inspiring people.

とてもいい時間で、たくさんの人々に出会いインスパイアされました。

And of course I did have some work to do here. For the market visit, I spoke a bit about Japanese market and the things I've learned along the way.

To Roppongi.

Like we always do a this time! Party at NIRVANA!!

This extension of NIRVANA was the shit back in the 80s and early 90s.


キサナドゥに続き1980年六本木でOPENした伝説のDiscotheque。25年の時を経てナバーナが復活。

Ahhh...The 80s.

最高ですね。





I do know that something positive will surely come out of it. I think all these cultures have something to contribute to one another.

February 6, 2009

OK, people...where should I hit up? Good food spots?

焼肉 京城 北千住店へ。



なんか久しぶり。

January 31, 2009

The flu is going around.

インフルエンザはやっていますね。

I caught a flu. I was burning up. OK it's no longer "trend". It's a damn fact.

先週月曜に発熱し、インフルエンザと診断されて先週1週間会社を休みました。

Here are some highlights...

でも週末は……


I had some really spectacular meals.


We visited the legendary restaurant Marutomi Suisan @ Meguro. The seafood was just perfection. The atmosphere was also very nice.

Just whips something together and feeds you till you say"mercy".

「もう無理」というまで食べさせてくれます。

This was made up for by the good company.














Meet some new friends.


Mami.


She's an ill photographer and a woman I truely respect. Keep lookout for the next video installment.


Damn, no respect whatsoever....




Thanks to Lisa for the recommendation.

It pains me. I couldn't round up all the dope photos from the ugly part of beautiful events. If you weren't able to make it, these flicks "almost" do it justice but not enough.

とても心が痛みます。


あっという間に2月ですね。

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home